Which path do I have to choose for the ending I want...... (possible spoilers)

#1RussumsPosted 3/21/2012 8:33:45 AM
Just completed the game with my EMS at 5000+ and I choose to walk down the blue path. From what I gather, Shepard isn't alive after this ending. Which path do I need to choose to keep Shepard alive? Or the most positive ending? Do I need to choose the Red path or the middle path?

I have also found out that there isn't a lot of difference between all the endings but I just want to get the ending I am failry happy with for a possible ME4 game.

Also, has anyone got a link to all the endings on YouTube, there are so many on there with different descriptions and explanations that I really can't tell what ending I need now.
#2cpg2Posted 3/21/2012 8:35:49 AM
Red for Shep lives, potentially.
#3Russums(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2012 8:36:38 AM
Potentially?.... Please explain
#4MichoticPosted 3/21/2012 8:37:16 AM
You'll see a brief clip of (what appears to be) Shepard's body take a half breath.
---
PSN - Fakade000
Xbox Live - Fakade
#5WrenchNinjaPosted 3/21/2012 8:37:55 AM

If you had lower than 5000, he dies just like the other two colours. Since you have the adequate amount, he lives.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CkHC5.gif
#6Soul_DecayPosted 3/21/2012 8:38:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPelM2hwhJA

Here they all are side by side
---
GT - Tarzakul - Human Vanguard (We're not all so bad)
#7Gigafreak gfPosted 3/21/2012 8:38:29 AM
Russums posted...

All you get to see of him is his charred chestplate and N7 dogtags buried under London's rubble... and suddenly his chest moves and you hear a short gasp for air. Then it cuts out.
#8Russums(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2012 8:38:47 AM
Ok I understand now. Thanx for th info!
#9Moogle_YunaPosted 3/21/2012 8:46:21 AM
WARNING - this only works if you are multiplayer or can get your galactic awareness up by some other method. otherwise you have a 50 per cent handicap on pure single player and can't get the Shepard lives ending. i had over 6k points on pure single player cut 29 half and will never be able to see the 5 seconds of possible survival except on youtube.
#10Sima YiPosted 3/21/2012 8:47:12 AM
Russums posted...
Just completed the game with my EMS at 5000+ and I choose to walk down the blue path. From what I gather, Shepard isn't alive after this ending. Which path do I need to choose to keep Shepard alive? Or the most positive ending? Do I need to choose the Red path or the middle path?

I have also found out that there isn't a lot of difference between all the endings but I just want to get the ending I am failry happy with for a possible ME4 game.

Also, has anyone got a link to all the endings on YouTube, there are so many on there with different descriptions and explanations that I really can't tell what ending I need now.

Only go down the center aisle if you have a fetish for massive stupidity or the violation of free will on a galactic scale.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/MrEdge