Has this been confirmed for 2011?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Has this been confirmed for 2011?

User Info: GillianSeed23

GillianSeed23
6 years ago#1
Because i have a feeling it may slip into 2012. :(
Snatcher on X-Box Live Please!

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
6 years ago#2
They said they are planning for a 2011 release, as I recall, but we'll have to wait and see... :-\
There are no stupid questions... There are, however, a LOT of stupid people...
(Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub) FEAR MY SPORK!!

User Info: Agent_Slash

Agent_Slash
6 years ago#3
Wow, 2011? I figured a game like this would take much longer. I'm not complaining, though. So long as it's still a quality title and a great end to the trilogy I'll be happy.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
6 years ago#4
me too^
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. Xbox Live GamerTag: SuperVegitoFAN

User Info: FreezaSama

FreezaSama
6 years ago#5
I'm guessing Fall 2011. It'll set them up with a nice holiday cash cow.
"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me." -Vergere

User Info: GameGuy5

GameGuy5
6 years ago#6
I can realistically see the game making it to stores by Xmas 2011. They have a solid format with ME2, so they could stick with its programming as is, and just add on a whole bunch of content which is the new campaign... throw in some multiplayer too and you've got ME3.

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
6 years ago#7
I'm still hoping for a Christmas 2010 release date. When I'm disappointed by this, I'll be hoping for a Q1 2011 release date. And so on...until the glorious day I finally get my hands on the game.

User Info: Cairnsay

Cairnsay
6 years ago#8
I am guessing the turnaround will be far quicker this time, Mass Effect 1 (as awesome as it was) had far more technical issues Bioware needed to address. This time I am guessing as far as the gameplay mechanics go it will just be some minor tweaks. Thats my opinion anyways.
GamerTag: Cairnsay
Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

User Info: MightyMillers

MightyMillers
6 years ago#9

Well they took 2 years and 2 months to develope ME2 but as mentioned they got more right in the second version than they did with the first so it's just a matter of tweaking stuff but regardless if it is true that they are talking Christmas 2011 then thats just a month shy of the 2 year mark anyway. I hope December 2011 but I wouldnt mind waiting till January 2012 if it means they have a little extra time to fine tune everything and make it perfect.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Has this been confirmed for 2011?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived