Called it months ago: Earth is just the prologue.

#31AshernedPosted 4/7/2011 9:02:54 PM
I could see them not being squadmates.

I would rather have Wrex leading a krogan army if it means he's not a squaddie.

Mordin will likely be an NPC who you go to for research (TBH, in my playthrough of ME2 I never used Mordin outside of his loyalty mission, so it's not a big loss to me, personally).

Legion will probably be acting as a sort of liaison between the geth and the rest of the galaxy.
#32Captain_SorzoPosted 4/7/2011 9:03:18 PM
"I was terrified for ME3 after DAII, but it sounds like Bioware has their **** together."

ME3 isn't being made by the same team as that which made DA2.
---
Hallelujah! We're redeemed and made free; by the blood of the Lamb we have won. Hallelujah! We will sing victory: Jesus conquered the grave. God be praised!
#33Lonk1991Posted 4/7/2011 9:18:05 PM
I wonder if that Sanders guy is related to Kahlee Sanders from the books. I don't think thee last names are just a coincidence.
#34jessica73Posted 4/7/2011 9:18:07 PM

Tali better be a squadmate or I will be f***ing pissed

Oh god, the meltdown from Talimancers would keep me from playing the game from being here laughing all day.
---
Not changing this sig until SWTOR is canceled, flops critically and financially, or KOTOR3 is announced. 11/14/2010
#35WeeblsPiePosted 4/7/2011 9:20:54 PM
This sounds fantastically awesome. My excitement levels have been raised.
---
"We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"
#36Bronze_StuffPosted 4/7/2011 9:25:33 PM
^
Like off the damn charts?
#37sabin017Posted 4/7/2011 9:26:15 PM
Like Earth was just a prologue in Halo 2....and 3....
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/33de1s2.gif
#38Bronze_StuffPosted 4/7/2011 9:27:45 PM
I know Mass Effect. He's a pretty cool guy. Eh kills reapers and doesn't afraid of anything.
#39giantartichokePosted 4/7/2011 9:29:12 PM
Sweet, thanks for the info (and the scan- good think I left Kaidan behind on Virmire).

Hmm, I wonder who else will return on the squad? Knowing Bioware, I'm pretty sure even Zaeed and Kasumi will have quick cameos or references.

Miranda had some really, really strong plot armor so I'm crossing my fingers that she's back.

Someone posted that Tricia Helfer twittered that she was doing voiceovers, so EDI is obviously back.

Hackett had better be back- I doubt they finally gave him a face in Arrival just to play a nonsensical role in ME3.

And wow, thresher maw versus reaper? That is not something I expected, but still awesome.
#40Captain_SorzoPosted 4/7/2011 9:31:48 PM
"Oh god, the meltdown from Talimancers would keep me from playing the game from being here laughing all day."

I hope she's a major character, at least. Regardless, I won't be using anyone but Ash and Garrus on my first run.
---
Hallelujah! We're redeemed and made free; by the blood of the Lamb we have won. Hallelujah! We will sing victory: Jesus conquered the grave. God be praised!