Called it months ago: Earth is just the prologue.

#341javierabegazoPosted 4/9/2011 10:11:45 PM
Freedan the Eternal posted...
Anyone who can't see the pictures as of about now: My photobucket bandwidth for the day has been sucked up. All those legitimate news sites stealing them obviously hasn't helped, lol.

No worries man, use this link

http://img845.imageshack.us/g/husk.jpg/
#342alkamaPosted 4/10/2011 12:20:06 AM
Cool beans, nice to see some screenshots of the game but still can't read the text in them. No scans available right now? The mobile shots are too blurry so I can't read the small text...
#343gamefreak918273645Posted 4/10/2011 12:47:52 AM

Cool beans, nice to see some screenshots of the game but still can't read the text in them. No scans available right now? The mobile shots are too blurry so I can't read the small text...

No apparently Freedan is the only person on the entire Internet that is capable to get images of the magazine.
---
GT- KILLER KNIGHT 1
"I also have my own achievables. See Bleep Bloop." - Caboose
#344DmcFreek18Posted 4/10/2011 12:51:36 AM
Damn it, I can't freaking wait for this game! Why does the game have to be so far away? I'm forcing myself to hold off on a replay of the first two games until the third one is almost out. The best game of all time will be in our hands in a few months people!
---
GT: ArchDmcFreek88 / PSN: Archdmcfreek
"Ah yes, Reapers, we have dismissed that... what the hell is that thing flying towards us?" - Ilovemudding
#345sathyaiyer28Posted 4/10/2011 3:02:17 AM

Wow, i think i just jazzed myself reading all that awesome info!

But im a bit disappointed with the fact that Earth will be invaded at the very beginning of the game. Am i the only one who wanted to spend a good amount of time on the future earth and appreciate it's glory? bah.. :(

Im also going to be very cautious with how much info abt ME3 ill take in. My media blackout before ME2's release really helped me enjoy the game a lot more. I was very surprised that Bioware had revealed the shock opening of the game before the game's release.

#346ebola9717Posted 4/10/2011 3:36:21 AM
These shots look pretty damn awesome. I'm most happy to see that there are a much bigger variety of enemy types this time. And that the Mattock is back.
#347Fight_HugePosted 4/10/2011 6:21:51 AM
I second the above. I enjoyed the LOTSB fight with the former spectre and the Shadow Broker. I hope the enemies are more varied and have different attack patterns. Maybe jet troopers? Pretty psyched for this.

Thanks for the info!
#348BonnabinTheDirePosted 4/10/2011 7:27:53 AM(edited)
Iokua posted...
Man, this is really starting to look like a giant "**** you, EA." from BioWare.

How so? They pushed DA2 out early for EA (and themselves) to make a quick profit, and now they're making another game which will make Bioware and EA a lot of money. Doesn't sound like a "**** you" to anyone, more like "business as usual".

Also, Anderson looks like he got younger.
---
"...and since he's swearing and getting upset I just give him the old "no u" and call him bro etc" -Cynghanedd
#349alkamaPosted 4/10/2011 8:53:24 AM
gamefreak918273645 posted...
No apparently Freedan is the only person on the entire Internet that is capable to get images of the magazine.

:(
#350edwdesirPosted 4/10/2011 10:01:07 AM
I've called 13 different Gamestop stores and none of them have it :/