Called it months ago: Earth is just the prologue.

#371nsctsunomiPosted 4/10/2011 5:48:15 PM

_MojoCraft_ posted...
Tali better be a squadmate or I will be f***ing pissed
---
Bioware is the greatest game developer atm.

Off course she will be! I also thinks it depends the type od relationship you had with Tali.

Remember Tali wasn't a love interest in Mass Effect 1.

Furthermore i think it will be stupid for BioWare to build up Tali's character that she won't be in Shepard's squad members.

I also think Wrex and Anderson will play an important part, i don't know if they will become part of your squad.

But for Wrex and Anderson to be a part of your squad they has to be a good reason why Wrex will leave his home after years of trying to unit the Krograns.

I'm guessing most of the players completed the final sucide mission, which means Grunt should be available.

I honestly think the squad members selection will be a little like Dragon Age II, where if you have two "Rogues" you can select which member you want to fight.

I just hope BioWare will make the same mistakes of Dragon Age II.

#372Chaos_19Posted 4/10/2011 5:50:35 PM
nsctsunomi posted...
.I just hope BioWare will make the same mistakes of Dragon Age II.

Why does no one seem to understand that Dragon Age is done by a different team?
---
Experts are to Fox News what winners are to the Special Olympics. If you show up, you are one.
#373IokuaPosted 4/10/2011 5:56:44 PM
Chaos_19 posted...
nsctsunomi posted...
.I just hope BioWare will make the same mistakes of Dragon Age II.

Why does no one seem to understand that Dragon Age is done by a different team?

Why do you not seem to understand that they're still developed by the same company? The negative effect EA has had on BioWare isn't limited to just one team.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#374Freedan the Eternal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2011 6:12:50 PM
Asherned posted...
LOL well Freedan, looks like your 15 minutes of fame are up, it was good while it lasted. You're still the man, bro.

*biotic fistbump*

Looks like it. Now I can probably sign on AIM again without ignoring ten people a minute trying to troll me. It's okay /v/, I love you too.
---
No one steals our chicks and lives. - Duke Nukem
They're fools, you should eat them. - Urdnot Wrex
#375iamdanthamanPosted 4/10/2011 6:24:16 PM
How is it an accomplishment to realize that a teaser trailer doesnt give away the climax of the game? Are you really coming in here bragging about something that was obvious to anyone with half a brain?
#376IokuaPosted 4/10/2011 6:26:06 PM
iamdanthaman posted...
How is it an accomplishment to realize that a teaser trailer doesnt give away the climax of the game? Are you really coming in here bragging about something that was obvious to anyone with half a brain?

Awww, what's wrong? Are you sad and offended because you weren't able to show of your GI knowledge so you're taking it out on the first person to do so?
---
#377Freedan the Eternal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2011 6:42:31 PM
Considering I've already explained it in this topic and two other on this board, I'm not answering again. It's more hilarious to watch people try to "take me down a peg" or whatever it is you're trying to do.
---
No one steals our chicks and lives. - Duke Nukem
They're fools, you should eat them. - Urdnot Wrex
#378IokuaPosted 4/10/2011 6:45:36 PM
It's made funnier by the fact that he's trolling you after nearly 400 posts. I myself said it was a little silly to make such a claim like... 360 posts ago when it made sense. Why enter a thread after 37 pages and flame?
---
#379Shah138Posted 4/10/2011 6:46:10 PM
37? I'm on page 8...
---
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/610/shah138.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/KCnak.jpg
#380Carribean_CoolPosted 4/10/2011 6:47:44 PM
Characters that Bioware says will be playable to some extent

I don't like the sound of the some extent part
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.