Called it months ago: Earth is just the prologue.

#401blazin-24-7Posted 4/13/2011 6:16:28 AM
If Bioware does that (using temp squad mates) that would be pretty sick I think...Gives you your permanent members, then depending on what mission you are doing you get a temporary member - I think this would make it more cinematic - rather then having 2 chosen characters who if the mission isn't about them would usually throw in a one liner or two to remind you they are living breathing characters.

If you get to choose 1 - then they assign you a temp member, that temp member would provide some needed dialogue for the mission and allow Bioware to flesh them out WHILE on the mission. If you compare Shadow Broker to say, the assualt on Horizon mission. Liara interacts with Shep way more then any of the 2 characters you bring with you to Horizon - they make a few comments here and there but nothing that important.

I just hope they have more parts like the end of ME2 - where you choose a 2nd squad of members to complete certain missions. I wouldn't mind having something like that in ME3 - say sending an advance team down to Earth or another planet and they give you updates and depending on who you sent maybe you get better enemy analysis or something...

I only know one thing - whatever Bioware does, this game will be JESUS.
---
I will hunt you down the beach Carth Onasi.
#402RknglPosted 4/13/2011 7:23:14 AM
I wouldn't be surprised for you to get two "temps" for many of the race recruitment missions such as Tali and Legion, or Mordin and Wrex/Grunt with it being determined by your actions which ones decide to stay with you afterwards.
---
Don't worry, ..., There's no such thing as 2.
#403_Zephyre_Posted 4/16/2011 8:08:34 AM
Awesome, unique melee attacks for each class, and the ability to roll around and leap over low obstacles and gaps without ducking behind them first.
#404RknglPosted 4/19/2011 11:48:52 AM
sorry I BUMPed into you there
---
Don't worry, ..., There's no such thing as 2.
#405Carribean_CoolPosted 4/19/2011 4:30:15 PM
i don't know about the temp squad mates. end of ME2 your team shows their full support
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#406IokuaPosted 4/19/2011 4:44:13 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
i don't know about the temp squad mates. end of ME2 your team shows their full support

I fully support lots of things, but I don't spend all my time with them. The Quarians are apparently attacking the Geth in ME3, so it stands to reason that, unless exiled, Tali would be called home to assist, same with Legion. The events of ME3 apparently coincide with the galaxy kind of falling apart all on its own. :P
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#407Carribean_CoolPosted 4/19/2011 4:59:47 PM
So I guess they were preparing their guns only to put them away lol
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#408blutoblutarskyXPosted 4/19/2011 7:13:09 PM
My call is that by the time Shepard unites the galaxy and mounts an assault the reapers will have thier been ass whupped and be on the run.

They would have had a chance if the reapers didn't mess w new york city.

They fed up the trains and people got pissed and kicked the snot out of the entire reaper army.

Basically shepard and crew will arrive for the victory celebration and be allowed to smoke w us in exchange for her chicks and her givin up the ass.
#409Emperor VaderPosted 4/20/2011 8:06:36 AM
I'm just glad the galaxy is going to gets its **** wrecked by the time this game is over. Bioware I couldn't have asked for more.
---
Turn your little Goomba into a King Koopa ^_^