Clearly, Bioware wants ALL of their characters to act differently in each game

#21wioudsPosted 5/12/2011 2:33:19 PM

Characters should change but it depend on how long it is between games and what happen in the gap.

#22SetsunaFSPosted 5/12/2011 2:53:30 PM
I'm sick of people whining about Ash's new look. Her boobs aren't magically bigger, it's called a bra. Look it out.

Secondly, stop acting like Ash should look exactly the same. I don't know if you've ever met a girl in real life, maybe not, but they don't look the same every day.
---
Currently anticipating: Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, inFamous 2, Street Fighter X Tekken, and Arkham City.
#23axe4hirePosted 5/12/2011 4:06:31 PM
Didn't every female (including asari) in ME1 share the same body type? Also, there weren't any "hair down" hairstyles.

I don't see Ashley's change that much of a big deal.
---
http://kotaku.com/5558637/newsflash-study-reveals-pro-gamers-are-out-of-shape - MLG is not a sport
Gamer Tag - Right Wing Red | PSN - Right_Wing_Red
#24edwdesir(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2011 4:16:09 PM(edited)
Iokua posted...

You may not have posted it outright, however the way you wrote it makes it sound like you're against the changes.

---

Then that's on you. Did I say Liara sold out? No. All I did was state how they changed. As simple as that. You took it that way because you wanted to, PERIOD

fluffybunny937 posted...
Has anyone seena picture of Jack with her new appearance? Because I need to see this new design of Jack before I can pass judgment on it.
No pic. But one of the articles said that she's more mature, and that she let her hair grow.
--
Renegade Shep's response to the Council asking for help in ME3:
"Ah yes, "Reapers." We have dismissed that claim." -InvalidMod
#25edwdesir(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2011 4:50:32 PM(edited)
SetsunaFS posted...
I'm sick of people whining about Ash's new look.

Secondly, stop acting like Ash should look exactly the same.

-----
If that was directed at me, then you clearly fail at reading comprehension. I'm done with this childish bull.
---
Renegade Shep's response to the Council asking for help in ME3:
"Ah yes, "Reapers." We have dismissed that claim." -InvalidMod