Batarians

#1PharoahPelicanPosted 2/24/2012 11:13:06 AM
What role do you think they will play in this game? They've always been rogues and villains, but I kinda hope that there is a positive resolution to the Batarian problem. A way where the Council and the Alliance can come to a truce with the Batarians and get them to return to their Citadel embassy would be nice to see. Conversely, I hope there's an option to if not entirely wipe them out then deal a crippling blow.

It also seems like the Reapers on Earth have met with Batarians because aren't Cannibals Batarian husks?
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#2VideoGamer 89Posted 2/24/2012 11:14:11 AM
Considering the events in Arrival...
---
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
#3parradox1992Posted 2/24/2012 11:14:26 AM
There's only one solution to the "Batarian Problem". One...final...solution.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed."
Dark Tower coming to HBO. OOOOOH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH
#4frozenicebladePosted 2/24/2012 11:14:39 AM
I've seen the Arrival DLC on youtube. There is no way in hell the batarians are going to side with humans.
---
Wielding a sword without fear of it is to be unworthy of the blade.
#5alex_134Posted 2/24/2012 11:15:18 AM
I'm sure they will be very happy to help Shepard in any way possible....not like he has done anything to them recently.
#6SelectGenderPosted 2/24/2012 11:16:12 AM
Probably can(n)on fodder sadly. It would be nice if they played a more supportive role and were a species Shepard would have to convince to aid the the other species in liberating Earth (good luck o_o).
---
Opinion has caused more trouble on this little earth than plagues or earthquakes.
#7CharmilePosted 2/24/2012 11:17:25 AM
There are a blight to the galaxy.

Nevertheless, I will end up helping them out to, as it is my nature to do so
---
There are no reliable galactic dating services. To have a shot at romance you need to talk to people
#8JYelofPosted 2/24/2012 11:18:17 AM
well the batarians better help the humans
or there will be no galaxy left to live in
after that they can try to do something to us
but shepard will just take their entire race out with the help from a few buds while saying COME AT ME BRO
---
Honestly, just wanna take earth back with my best buddies Garrus and Wrex. Well, not Wrex, killed him on Virmire. Tali will suffice... Joker can come too
#9PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2012 11:18:23 AM
VideoGamer 89 posted...
Considering the events in Arrival...

frozeniceblade posted...
I've seen the Arrival DLC on youtube. There is no way in hell the batarians are going to side with humans.

alex_134 posted...
I'm sure they will be very happy to help Shepard in any way possible....not like he has done anything to them recently.

True, but if the Reapers are in their territory harvesting them they might take whatever help they can get.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#10Warhawk7137Posted 2/24/2012 11:22:51 AM
It would certainly be in their best interests to help.

Might take some convincing, but the threat is real enough that they should be able to see reason.