Best Looking FemShep without mods.

#1lllPridePosted 2/28/2012 12:41:46 PM
I present to you the greatest looking FemShep in history. At least the best looking one you can make without modding her on your computer.

Here she is:

143.PCM.G11.F31.W11.14L.MWN.411.TE6.1CH.BG5.752

What you wanted a picture? Stop being lazy, and go start the demo and check her out. You will not be disappointed. Besides, I already did all of the hard work spending all that time to create her. Picture... Pft!

Great part is you can change the hair, colour, ect. The general all around face is perfect.

You're welcome.

P.S. Anyone know if there are going to be more customizing options in the full game?
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.
#2LANKAI09Posted 2/28/2012 12:42:51 PM
Obvious troll

The potential for it being a hambeasty femshep is too high, not checking
---
3DS FC = 2062-9660-2205. Feel free to add me! Just be sure to PM me with yours :)
#3ChriSquared222Posted 2/28/2012 12:43:28 PM
....what a waste of time. OP is trolling , save yourself the time.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqHrxwRbYRY
#4WstonefiPosted 2/28/2012 12:43:37 PM
LANKAI09 posted...
Obvious troll

The potential for it being a hambeasty femshep is too high, not checking

This
#5GreenMage7Posted 2/28/2012 12:56:53 PM
Took bait because I already had the demo open.

Actually not a troll.

Don't know if I'd agree it's the best face, but it is not terrible looking and looks different than anything I've made.
#6lllPride(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 12:58:39 PM
LMAO I would say you guys are stupid, but I don't want to be modded.

No, I'm not a troll, and it's a picture good looking character, but I don't have the hardware or software to be able to capture a picture and post it, so I'm forced to just give the code.

To the one person who made it seem like they looked at the character, they are lying, or they would not have replied with that.
---
If you wish to drown, do not torture yourself with shallow water. - Bulgarian Proverb.
#7WstonefiPosted 2/28/2012 1:00:09 PM
Why are we stupid for not believing you? You didn't give a picture. This is GameFAQs, where 80% of all topics are troll topics. We would be stupid if we did believe you.

That said, going to check it out now =)
#8GreenMage7Posted 2/28/2012 1:01:46 PM(edited)
lllPride posted...
LMAO I would say you guys are stupid, but I don't want to be modded.

No, I'm not a troll, and it's a picture good looking character, but I don't have the hardware or software to be able to capture a picture and post it, so I'm forced to just give the code.

To the one person who made it seem like they looked at the character, they are lying, or they would not have replied with that.

Not lying, has light green eyes, the mixed purple/red hair, pink lips, face and nose are kind of long-ish, face in general is slender. Looks Caucasian with a hint of asian descent.

Thanks for calling me a liar for backing you up. I appreciate the sentiment.
#9GreenMage7Posted 2/28/2012 1:04:11 PM
GreenMage7 posted...
lllPride posted...

Thanks for calling me a liar for backing you up. I appreciate the sentiment.

Also this kind of makes me hate GameFAQs. I actually try something believing someone might not be a troll, feel validated for doing so, and then the person I try to support calls me a liar. Sorry to make a separate post but do you really wonder why everyone assumed you were a troll?

Whole community is full of trolls and/or jerks.
#10WstonefiPosted 2/28/2012 1:09:31 PM(edited)
GreenMage, I don't think OP was talking about you... he was talking about ChrisThePlague, who said "....what a waste of time. OP is trolling , save yourself the time." Implying that he tried the code.

Anyway, I tried it, and it looks ok. Different from most typical Femsheps, but not nearly the prettiest one I've seen either.