Tali unmasked

#1ClTlZENSNlPSPosted 2/29/2012 6:50:40 PM
I had a thought. It may or may not be too late to speculate here since I know there are some details out about the game.

What if Tali has a beak? Turians are reptile like, and Quarians have similar body structures (aside from the hump), so what if Quarians are the other side of the coin? Birdlike? I'm thinking of Falco from Starfox (except female). Now I'm not sayin some toucan sam schnoz but a small beak.

Right or wrong, the more I think about it, the more I like it.

Please if there are spoilers on this particular subject do not disclose them. Thank you.
---
-Snips
Now they have to measure what they cannot see ... and fear what they do not know.
#2IokuaPosted 2/29/2012 6:54:47 PM(edited)
Quarians and Turians don't have similar body types, the only similarity is their basic genetic make up, which doesn't equate to similar body types or genetic backgrounds. Nearly every lifeform on this planet has the same basic building blocks, yet I look nothing like a Cheetah.

Oh, and Quarians apparently had a similar evolutionary path as humanity... so if anything, they'll look vaguely human in their appearance. They won't look like Turians, though, as the avian features of the Turian race come from the acidic atmosphere of Palaven. Plus, we can hear the sounds of kissing during the love scene from ME2, which requires lips.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#3Necro_Fear89Posted 2/29/2012 6:53:33 PM
I hope she does not look "TOO" alien, I want something relatable to human ya know?! If predator face is your thing thing good for you but I want good looking like the fanart I have seen!
---
Official true DragonBorn of the Skyrim board!
New Recruit of The Bar with No Name! Thanks somebody336 for recruiting me!
#4BassGsSpDeluxePosted 2/29/2012 6:54:34 PM
Iokua posted...
Quarians and Turians don't have similar body types, the only similarity is their basic genetic make up, which doesn't equate to similar body types or genetic backgrounds. Nearly every lifeform on this planet has the same basic building blocks, yet I look nothing like a Cheetah.

And you just made some pathetic furry cry.

I applaud you sir.
---
Now Playing - Skyrim /// Waiting For - Mass Effect 3 (Now with 4p co-op <win!>)
#5jenovaPosted 2/29/2012 6:59:57 PM(edited)
Man, I can't wait for the hawt Quarian beakjob pics to hit Rule 34.

EDIT: I bet she gives great beak.
---
where doing it man, where MAKING FETCH HAPEN.
#6cynicalnerdPosted 2/29/2012 7:02:30 PM
People over at BSN have said you really don't get to see her face clearly. If you romance her, she gives Shepard a picture with her face unmasked on it which you can see...but she never actually shows up in a cutscene without her mask.
---
http://cynicalnerdblog.blogspot.com/
#7IokuaPosted 2/29/2012 7:03:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8pillerofautumnPosted 2/29/2012 7:03:55 PM

People over at BSN have said you really don't get to see her face clearly. If you romance her, she gives Shepard a picture with her face unmasked on it which you can see...but she never actually shows up in a cutscene without her mask.

Is this in ME3? Or the picture you get in ME2 from the romance in ME1? I have to see her ****ing face.
#9cynicalnerdPosted 2/29/2012 7:06:28 PM
Iokua posted...
^^Hey, watch your spoilers. Mark them you dumb ass.

How is it a spoiler? Did I post the picture? Good lord you guys are so on edge about everything.
---
http://cynicalnerdblog.blogspot.com/
#10jenovaPosted 2/29/2012 7:08:36 PM
cynicalnerd posted...
Iokua posted...
^^Hey, watch your spoilers. Mark them you dumb ass.

How is it a spoiler? Did I post the picture? Good lord you guys are so on edge about everything.

That's what you get when you're coddled about "spoilers."

Maybe getting some beak will calm them down.
---
where doing it man, where MAKING FETCH HAPEN.