In order to get 100% Galactic Readiness....

#1lagos4u2cPosted 3/5/2012 9:38:41 PM
You have to play multiplayer. Lame.
#2master_gamr1231Posted 3/5/2012 9:40:02 PM
Yeah, but it's apparently easy enough to get enough war assets even with just 50% readiness. So it's not that bad.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#3GeomagnusPosted 3/5/2012 9:40:29 PM
All 100% galactic readiness does is make war assets worth more. You can get better endings without it being high than 50% (which it starts at and never goes below).

Play a few matches of MP and it goes up quick. And it only degrades by 1% each day if you don't play. You're blowing things way out of proportion with no information to back it up.
#4calcyclePosted 3/5/2012 9:40:40 PM
nah, you can also supposedly play the facebook or iphone game to increase it

also I heard it also drops if you don't play every once in a while so have fun!
---
XBOX: SouthCity Recon
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#5jivedjPosted 3/5/2012 10:39:46 PM
Geomagnus posted...
All 100% galactic readiness does is make war assets worth more. You can get better endings without it being high than 50% (which it starts at and never goes below).

Play a few matches of MP and it goes up quick. And it only degrades by 1% each day if you don't play. You're blowing things way out of proportion with no information to back it up.

This is a relief.
#6Fade_ChokesPosted 3/5/2012 10:41:33 PM
lagos4u2c posted...
You have to play multiplayer. Lame.

My point exactly, but the biodrones all yelled at me when I dared not want to play MP all day.
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
#7ArchedEnemyPosted 3/6/2012 3:03:04 PM
All the way up to release people swore this game wouldn't force you to play MP for anything. Anything. Not even an achievement. My question is why they bother giving me alternate SP ways to unlock the MP achievements, except for Defender. That one achievement is like a giant middle finger to me. "Sure you don't have to play MP, you can even get all of the achievements except ONE. There will always be this stat hanging on the main menu that never goes up unless you submit yourself to the randoms."

**** MP.
#8Thunderbolt210Posted 3/6/2012 3:05:55 PM
ArchedEnemy posted...
All the way up to release people swore this game wouldn't force you to play MP for anything. Anything. Not even an achievement. My question is why they bother giving me alternate SP ways to unlock the MP achievements, except for Defender. That one achievement is like a giant middle finger to me. "Sure you don't have to play MP, you can even get all of the achievements except ONE. There will always be this stat hanging on the main menu that never goes up unless you submit yourself to the randoms."

**** MP.

or heres a crazier idea but it might just work so bare with me....

y not find 3 like minded people on gamefaqs to play with, that way you don't have to worry about randoms...I have my own group of friends but i'd be more than willing to play with someone to help them out if they are worried about randoms
---
Read before you mod
dedicated to the moderators of Gfaqs
#9ArchedEnemyPosted 3/6/2012 3:15:22 PM(edited)
Thunderbolt210 posted...
or heres a crazier idea but it might just work so bare with me....

y not find 3 like minded people on gamefaqs to play with, that way you don't have to worry about randoms...I have my own group of friends but i'd be more than willing to play with someone to help them out if they are worried about randoms

A better idea is no, because that always backfires on me anyway. Frankly, in all the years I've been on GameFAQs I've barely found three people to add to my friends list at all.

How about BioWare just not do something like put in one single achievement for playing MP? On a series where I have pulled 100% of the achievements in SP already. So out of three entire games I can't finish this one for my sense of completion.

Like minded people don't want to play MP in the first place.

Edit: Also that would require me to renew my Live subscription, which I have zero intention of ever doing again.
#10MetlGearPIkachuPosted 3/6/2012 3:32:15 PM
You sound like such a pleasant person to be around Arched

inb4attemptatwittycomeback
---
http://i.imgur.com/SvKtL.gif http://i.imgur.com/Zz86U.jpg http://i.imgur.com/SJ6mu.jpg
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/happyandmad.gif