The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Help with the .. Citadel Hanar Diplomat Mission

#1DDawgXPosted 3/7/2012 3:14:25 AM
Where is the 2nd terminal at? Journal says its in the Presidium Embassies. I could only find the first one .. do I have to wait some time before it appears or am I just really really blind?
---
Trust The Blade, Honor the Code.
#2Tec187Posted 3/7/2012 3:15:04 AM
It's not there, go to other zones on the citadel and check your map.
#3DDawgX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 3:20:38 AM
Thanks for the tip. It would be nice if the Journal was accurate.
---
#4Tec187Posted 3/7/2012 3:23:53 AM
DDawgX posted...
Thanks for the tip. It would be nice if the Journal was accurate.

You haven't seen nothing yet in that regard :P

I'm a little torn about it.
On one hand, I like that I have to "think" for my self, games have become too "easy" in regards to having a big arse arrow pointing you towards your next location.

On the other hand, some of the missions leave you very little info as to how to solve it.
Many of them though, ends up kinda getting delivered to you, sort of speak (trying to be spoiler free) :P
#5Back_StabbathPosted 3/7/2012 3:27:37 AM
First terminal is right outside the office with the Hanar in it, in the same area you get the mission, second and third are in the Dock Residential Area, where all the refugees are. 2nd is in the hall when you first enter, and the 3rd is right at the end of the area, kinda near where Garrus is. Once you access the 3rd one you have to access the 2nd one more time and then head to the office where the first terminal is.

I was a bit confused as well... lol. Journal f***ing sucks in ME3. Not useful at all.
---
http://steamcard.com/do/original/Stabbath.png
http://i.imgur.com/SfV5h.gif
#6DDawgX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 3:38:28 AM
Lol I know what you mean. I by no means want an arrow to tell me exactly where to go (I just found out that the map basically does that though) But I would like it if the journal tells me to be on a certain level for that to actually be where I need to be.
---
#7DDawgX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 3:44:59 AM
Just finished it thanks for the help ...

Spoilers ahead

Man those clever a$$ writers fooled me I can't lie. I was about to get pissed there if that's how Kasumi when out LOL.
---
#8Collier1313Posted 3/7/2012 11:51:24 AM
It's possible the mission is "broken". The terminal showed on my map but I could never activate it, the interaction prompts never showed up when I was near it.
---
Fate and free will often intersect. Where you go from there is up to you
#9SraltheredPosted 3/7/2012 11:53:16 AM
Tec187 posted...
It's not there, go to other zones on the citadel and check your map.

When you're using the map in your journal you can also hit RB/LB to change to the different floors, makes it a lot easier to find (of course I didn't figure this out till I needed the last terminal)
#10GoocheEsquirePosted 3/7/2012 10:18:19 PM
yea mine is broken, is there any way to fix it somehow?