Don't quite get the War Room...

#1agentjayd007Posted 3/7/2012 4:02:07 PM
So I have gathered that I need to gain more support in order to launch the attack eventually (I think?). Kind of like on ME2 when you had to upgrade your ship to hell in order to have everyone survive. Yet I don't get the map...it doesn't seem like there is anything I can do with it. It tells me how much support I have in a numerical value but that is about it...what am I supposed to do with the War Room?

Oh, and am I supposed to be upgrading my ship again like on ME2?

Thanks.
---
"For the first time, I'm glad to have you as my father" Tidus, Final Fantasy X----Xbox Live Tag: Everlore
#2agentjayd007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 4:09:00 PM
bumpage
---
"For the first time, I'm glad to have you as my father" Tidus, Final Fantasy X----Xbox Live Tag: Everlore
#3baronofsynPosted 3/7/2012 4:13:29 PM
Bump
#4King-BartPosted 3/7/2012 4:16:55 PM

After doing some reading, I think I found that you have to play the multiplayer to get better than 50% readiness. If that is what your are asking.

#5agentjayd007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 5:40:51 PM
Yeah I noticed multiplayer had that same map and all...it still is somewhat confusing. So like your MP characters help the galaxy out in your single player game? That is kind of cool but at the same time I don't want to have to depend on MP in order to get the ending I want in SP...if that is how it works. Still somewhat confusing to me.
---
#6agentjayd007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 5:59:19 PM
bump...any tips would be great...also is the Galactic War map for multiplayer the same for everyone? Like if one of my locations is at like %54, does that mean theirs is too cause we are all in the "same galaxy" as it were?
---
#7Dbarr74Posted 3/7/2012 7:16:06 PM
What causes you to lose War Readieness? I my game froze earlier when I was changing systems and logged back on, I went from 51% back to 50% and it has not gone back up.
---
PSN= Dbarr74 XBox live= Dbarr74
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2q9F289WU
#8TheBeastWithinPosted 3/7/2012 7:21:21 PM
The gains you get in MP decrease over time. You have to keep playing MP to sustain the war readiness bonus it gives.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#9anothrgamer1234Posted 3/7/2012 7:23:47 PM
Playing the iOS games (Mass Effect Infiltrator and Mass Effect Datapad) will also boost the Galaxy At War score.
#10KHWyvernPosted 3/7/2012 7:27:13 PM
I thought War Readiness could be obtained in SP as well though?
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock