Rachni Queen (Possible spoilers)

#1LarsonSierPosted 3/7/2012 10:42:24 PM
I saved her in ME1, had the conversation in ME2 on Illium, and went through the whole mission in ME3 where they also mentioned saving her. When you get to the end, Sheppard asks, "What are you?" like he doesn't know. The entire conversation during the sequence implies that you never met leading me to believe that it's the clone possibly. Just curious if this is a glitch or if they were just idiots when doing the sequence.
#2BTzzPosted 3/7/2012 10:42:46 PM
I was confused about this as well.
---
Xbox 360 GT: Ian Bits
#3incinerator950Posted 3/7/2012 10:44:05 PM
Probably idiots. However, make sure your save is correct. The new Queen is a clone, and the new one will betray you.

The old queen is the one you want to save, and make sure Grunt is Loyal from ME 2.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/incinerator950/
#4RizzonaterPosted 3/7/2012 10:44:28 PM
she got significantly bigger. that's what i guessed
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#5BTzzPosted 3/7/2012 10:45:17 PM
incinerator950 posted...
Probably idiots. However, make sure your save is correct. The new Queen is a clone, and the new one will betray you.

The old queen is the one you want to save, and make sure Grunt is Loyal from ME 2.

Uhh, I don't understand what you're saying at all
---
#6OutlawJTPosted 3/7/2012 10:50:37 PM
I just played that mission and have no clue what you guys are talking about. The queen and Shepard recognized each other just fine in my game. Is it possible you accidentally imported a save where you killed the queen?
#7African_RabiesPosted 3/7/2012 10:51:24 PM
I had the same issue with my Maelon data.
---
Gamer Tag: amaROenuZ
I used to be a gamer like you, but then I took a faq to the knee.
#8incinerator950Posted 3/7/2012 10:52:40 PM
BTzz posted...
incinerator950 posted...

I mean everything I said, do you want me to simplify that there are two Rachni Queens, and one is a Reaper Construct?
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/incinerator950/
#9BTzzPosted 3/7/2012 10:53:20 PM
incinerator950 posted...
BTzz posted...
incinerator950 posted...

I mean everything I said, do you want me to simplify that there are two Rachni Queens, and one is a Reaper Construct?

I only saw the one in this game and was not betrayed, after saving the Rachni Queen in the first game

What's this 'clone'?
---
#10CalistoCoonPosted 3/7/2012 10:53:58 PM
I'm assuming if the Queen lived at the ME1, the one you meet is on Grunt's mission is the real one and if he's loyal he survives the big fight.

And if she was killed in ME1, it's a fake and the nonloyal Grunt dies, is this correct?
---
GT:Emotional Hobo