Spoilers! Question about eve... please help

#1TheSchutzPosted 3/10/2012 4:35:23 AM
Ok, How do I keep eve alive? I'm doing a fresh start on Mass Effect 3, no imports, and I'm having trouble finding out how to keep eve alive.

I don't want just wreav alive, I fear he may ruin the Krogans... So does anyone know how to save her?
---
"Riot Shield is like a mini bonus game if you see someone with a shield you-just-have-to fight-him." -- knightimex
#2TheMosinPosted 3/10/2012 4:36:44 AM
If I'm right it's in ME2, the loyalty mission of Mordin, you can't destroy the data from Maelon.
---
If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your.-Hexrapper
#3TheSchutz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 4:39:23 AM
so if I'm strictly playing from ME3... My only real choices are sterilize krogans or let them run wild? No "happy Empire"?
---
"Riot Shield is like a mini bonus game if you see someone with a shield you-just-have-to fight-him." -- knightimex
#4TheSchutz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 1:30:59 PM
I would really like to know before I have to decide again.... I've been trying really hard to make nice with the krogan...
---