Does romancing Allers effect romancing either Ashley or Miranda ?(spoliers)

#1J0hnickPosted 3/11/2012 3:59:08 PM
I romanced Ash in ME1, Miranda in ME2. I ended it with Miranda purely based on her not having a big part in the game right now, but kept a save from before hand just in case that changes with DLC (like LOTSB did for Liara in ME2).

Im at the point were

*spoilers*

Ashley is back on the Normandy after Cerberus attack the citadel, Allers wanted to do the interview in my quarters and says "if you keep feeding my Ill follow you home".

My question is, if I pursue this will it end the relationship with Ashley (or Miranda if I go back). If so, how long can I string her on, or do I have to tell her now "lets keep it professional" ?.

No spoilers for anything past were I am now please, and no useless replies like "why would you want to romance Allers cause she looks like Snooki", its just a game.

Thank in advance.
---
No religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death - Einstein
#2TheBlizz87Posted 3/11/2012 4:02:39 PM

If you chose the flirt option with Allers during that interview it will end any other romance in the game.  Also dumping Miranda is a bad idea if you like her character. Spoilers 

She dies if you dumped her early on in the game. If you string her along you have a chance to save her. 

#3trevorteterPosted 3/11/2012 4:08:09 PM
TheBlizz87 posted...
If you chose the flirt option with Allers during that interview it will end any other romance in the game. Also dumping Miranda is a bad idea if you like her character. Spoilers She dies if you dumped her early on in the game. If you string her along you have a chance to save her.

That can't be right cuz I chose the flirt option and still romanced liara..I didn't keep that save tho cuz I wanna romance ashley or tali..from wat I've been hearin if u romance allers before anyone else she kepps it secret
---
"Estuans interius ira vehementi estuans interius ira vehementi Sephiroth! Sephiroth!"
#4VeliconisPosted 3/11/2012 4:15:02 PM
I chose to mess around with Allers when she wanted to come to the cabin for an interview and was still able to pursue a relationship with Ashley.

She keeps it a secret and so does Shepard.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#5MuflagginPosted 3/11/2012 4:25:08 PM
I ****ed Chobot and still got Ashley in the end. That's how my Shepard rolls.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#6J0hnick(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 4:28:06 PM
Thanks for marking that last spoiler, but coincidentally somebody on the PC board already spoiled that for me (which is why I came here), but he later told me she tries to contact you again and you have to warn her the 2nd time to save her (I don't know how shes dies so please dont tell me).

I ended it with Miranda just before going to Tuchanka to cure the Genopahage, rescue Victus (both missions) and find the Cerberus base, that was a LONG time ago :-(. I didnt want to look at any message boards in case I saw any spoilers for the game but thats also the reason I couldnt save Wrex in ME1.

I plan on playing through the game a 2nd time, Im currently playing my imported ME 1 + 2 full Paragon Male Shep, but I also have an imported ME 1 + 2 play through as female renegade Shep (romanced Liara in both ME 1 and 2).

Seeing as Fem Shep cant romance Miranda, I assume I can save her pretty easily on that play through ?. Damn it, Id have never dropped her for that racist Jesus freak if she had been given just as big a role in the game, but oh well :-(.
---
No religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death - Einstein
#7J0hnick(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 7:20:48 PM
I did the Geth dreadnought stage and got my 2nd email from Miranda when I got back, went to the specter office and she said she needed to "do this alone".

So I take it Im screwed ?, Ill have to reload a save from about 8 hours ago if I don't want her to die ?.
---
#8myztikricePosted 3/11/2012 7:24:13 PM
No, there's another mission after the spectre office where you can enter a relationship.

Sleeping with Allers doesn't affect any other relationship
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#9J0hnick(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 7:27:54 PM
Would you guys go back an play a save from 8 hours ago just to save her?.
---
#10Tbar67Posted 3/11/2012 7:29:56 PM
TheBlizz87 posted...
If you chose the flirt option with Allers during that interview it will end any other romance in the game. Also dumping Miranda is a bad idea if you like her character. Spoilers She dies if you dumped her early on in the game. If you string her along you have a chance to save her.

None of this is true except for the Miranda part. My first run threw I slept with Allers and still had a romance with Ashley no problem.
---
"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday!"