How do you beat Kai Leng????? *Spoilers*

#1O_Town_RulezPosted 3/13/2012 12:34:05 PM
I'm playing on Insanity and there is like no way to beat him. He keeps sending in more Cerberus troopers and keeps getting close to me and slowly taking me down.
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Season: 27-15 (Next: vs. MIA)
#2whiterabbit1369Posted 3/13/2012 12:35:23 PM
With a stick, while he slept. But on a horse, with a lance, that man is unbeatable!
---
SPAAAAAAAAACE magic!
#3Jobesky123Posted 3/13/2012 12:38:17 PM

I've been there. He's a pain on Insanity. It seems like he only goes for you, doesn't it?

Anyway, I found the secret was to press up on the d-pad to have your teammates fire on him. That way, he comes after you less. Use Overload and whatnot and just have your team focus on him while you take care of the soldiers. Always run around and take cover in the pits in the ground he makes opposite from wherever he is.

Once his shields are down, he goes down incredibly quick. The shields are the only hard part about it.

#4NoyokiPosted 3/13/2012 12:38:19 PM
whiterabbit1369 posted...
With a stick, while he slept. But on a horse, with a lance, that man is unbeatable!

lol, love the movie knights tale, well done.
---
GT: n0y0ki
dead is dead..there is no good way to go.
#5whiterabbit1369Posted 3/13/2012 12:39:28 PM
Noyoki posted...
whiterabbit1369 posted...

lol, love the movie knights tale, well done.

Cheers :)
---
SPAAAAAAAAACE magic!
#6CrazyMammothPosted 3/13/2012 12:41:18 PM
After his shield dropped I threw 3 grenades @ him
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: CrazyMammoth1
#7Fear_AwakensPosted 3/13/2012 12:49:58 PM
I think that depends on your class, really. I played a Vanguard and just kind of hit behind stuff throwing Shockwaves and charged Geth Shotgun shots at him while my teammates whittled down his shields. The troopers were more of an annoyance than anything, and I just used Nova and the Geth Shotgun to kill them when they got too close, and had to remember to use First Aid whenever things got really hairy.

I tried using Heavy Melee on him a few times, but all that gets you is a red screen.
---
You can't kick ass and have both feet on the ground at the same time.
#8O_Town_Rulez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 1:01:48 PM
Jobesky123 posted...
I've been there. He's a pain on Insanity. It seems like he only goes for you, doesn't it?Anyway, I found the secret was to press up on the d-pad to have your teammates fire on him. That way, he comes after you less. Use Overload and whatnot and just have your team focus on him while you take care of the soldiers. Always run around and take cover in the pits in the ground he makes opposite from wherever he is.Once his shields are down, he goes down incredibly quick. The shields are the only hard part about it.

This actually worked. Thank you!
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Season: 27-15 (Next: vs. MIA)