Biotic/Tech Combo List

#1SFFU22Posted 3/13/2012 2:34:03 PM
So I was searching for this information and came across a pretty good list on the Bioware Forums. Thought I'd post it here since it's pretty helpful:

"List of biotic combos below.

-Sigularity --> Warp/Throw/Shockwave/Charge/Nova/Cluster Grenade/Reave

-Stasis --> Warp/Throw/Shockwave/Charge/Nova/Cluster Grenade/Reave

-Pull --> Warp/Throw/Shockwave/Charge/Nova/Cluster Grenade/Reave

-Warp --> Throw/Shockwave/Charge/Nova/Cluster Grenade/Reave

-Lift Grenade --> Warp/Throw/Shockwave/Charge/Nova/Cluster Grenade/Reave

-Shockwave (only with Rank 6 Lifting Shockwave evolution) --> Warp/Throw//Charge/Nova/Cluster Grenade/Reave

-Reave - Warp/Throw/Shockwave/Charge/Nova/Cluster Grenade

ELEMENTAL (aka tech) COMBOS
There are also some new combos in ME3, that involve Tech or Combat elemental based powers. It's the same principal as with biotic combos, but they function in a slightly different manner.

FIRE EXPLOSION
-Can be set up by: Incinerate, Carnage, Inferno Grenade, Incendiary Ammo
-Can be detonated with any Biotic/Tech/Combat powers that can deal direct damage (except for the powers that are used to set up the combo).
-Effect: Enemies effected by any of the fire based powers, cause an AoE fire explosion, once they are killed by a direct damage power. The effect is similar to blowing up Pyros with Overload in ME2.
-Note: Enemy MUST be killed by the second power, in order to cause a Fire Explosion. E.G. it will not work, if an enemy is hit by Incinerate --> Overload, and still has HP left after that. So, in this case, Overload would have to do sufficient damage to outright kill a burning enemy, in order to cause a Fire Explosion.

CRYO EXPLOSION
-Can be set up by: Cryo Blast, Cryo Ammo
-Can be detonated with any Biotic/Tech/Combat powers that can deal direct damage.
-Effect: Frozen enemies killed by damage based powers, cause an AoE cryo explosion, freezing any enemy that is nearby.
-Note: Same as Fire Exlplosion, frozen enemies MUST be killed by the second power in order to trigger Cryo Explosion.

TECH BURST
-Can be set up by: Overload, Energy Drain, Disruptor Ammo, Sabotage
-Can be detonated by any Biotic/Tech/Combat powers taht can deal direct damage (except for the powers that are used to set up the combo).
-Effect: Enemies effected by electricity based powers, discharge multiple electricity bolts to nearby enemies, when hit with direct damage powers. Effect is similar to Overload's Chain Overload upgrade.
-Note: Unlike Fire & Cryo Explosion combos, this one doesn't require an enemy to be killed by the second power. E.G. enemy hit by Overload --> Incinerate will produce Tech Burst, wheter he is killed by Incinerate or not."

Credit goes to Relix28 on that board. Here's the link if you want to check it out too:
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/9629730
---
love matty!
#2hennethannunPosted 3/13/2012 2:37:43 PM
this is great, thanks!

though I kinda wish there were some cross-combos (ie combinations of biotic and tech powers rather than just one or the other. then again, sentinel probably doesn't need to be that much cooler).
#3ZoneofEnderzPosted 3/14/2012 9:01:31 PM
awesome sauce
#4hennethannunPosted 3/15/2012 9:45:17 AM
bump cos I think this list is really useful
#5ServarePosted 3/15/2012 9:53:27 AM
I'm gonna sticky request.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not."
- Abraham Lincoln
#6MegaTape13Posted 3/15/2012 9:53:59 AM
Aside from some minor organizational qualms and unnecessary comma usage, this list is perfect and extremely useful.

I could have sworn that Lift Grenades could set off explosions, though...
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13