New game plus War Assets (Possible Spoilers)

#1menghuo1991Posted 3/16/2012 4:45:24 AM
Hello, I've started a new game with all my old war assets, is it possible to choose a different option for the race's survival and have for example both salarian and krogan? or geth and quarian?(without old ME data)
---
George Foreman always gets rather irate if he catches me talking to other grills - The Creep
#2jct3456Posted 3/16/2012 6:54:47 AM

is this a joke topic? or did you use a save editor? cause war assets don't carry over to a new game plus

#3ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 3/16/2012 7:43:15 AM

is this a joke topic? or did you use a save editor? cause war assets don't carry over to a new game plus

mine carried over to a totally new character
---
check out my reviews at:
http://almightycheeks.hubpages.com/
#4jct3456Posted 3/16/2012 7:46:57 AM

I started a new game plsu and none of mine carried over and so far your the only 2 that have claimed otherwise

#5openfistPosted 3/16/2012 7:47:41 AM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...

I honestly don't see why that would happen. I've only imported my ME3 character, which was an import from ME2 and war assets don't carry over in that case.

Playing the game would seem rather pointless if they carried over. What would be the point to alot of the quests, and can you even do them?
#6DarthRLinkPosted 3/16/2012 7:47:46 AM
N7 Operative Squads carry over though
---
"How's your wife?" "Not to good she's in bed with Laryngitis"
"Is that Argonian bastard back in town again?"
#7ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 3/16/2012 7:59:02 AM

ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...

I honestly don't see why that would happen. I've only imported my ME3 character, which was an import from ME2 and war assets don't carry over in that case.

Playing the game would seem rather pointless if they carried over. What would be the point to alot of the quests, and can you even do them?

idk. i completed it twice with one character who was imported from me1 then started a me3 character and chose" various deaths" and when i got to the war terminal i had 7034 EMS
---
check out my reviews at:
http://almightycheeks.hubpages.com/
#8menghuo1991(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2012 11:51:37 AM
I found out how to force it to give them to you: Import an ME3 character, and at the confirmation screen back out and create a standard new game. When you can access your terminal you'll have all your war assets you had.
---
George Foreman always gets rather irate if he catches me talking to other grills - The Creep
#9rodman12Posted 3/17/2012 6:13:04 PM
I imported a ME2 character, beat the game. Then started a new game(not an import) and I had all the war assets from my first play through. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of them. There is little point in playing through again if I can't get any more war assets.