Best Squad for Final Battle?

#1SkaterUBPosted 3/17/2012 1:49:57 PM
I'm a soldier on insanity and wondering who the best choices are for the final battle sequence. Any help?
---
The Rules of EMS:
Rule #1: You can't cure stupid.
#2KollawonaPosted 3/17/2012 1:56:59 PM
Depends how you play. I chose Garrus and Ashley because they were my favorites and they did great.
#3GettlesPosted 3/17/2012 1:58:04 PM
Honestly James's Inferno Ammo helps a lot.
---
Son loves mother, sweet romance! Poor old Gettles, has no pants
#4almasbabyPosted 3/17/2012 2:00:28 PM
I chose Liara and Tali, Tali for her combat drones, and Liara for her singularity. That coupled with Shephards's soldier skills worked pretty well. At least it got me through it.
#5HighOnPhazonPosted 3/17/2012 2:02:35 PM
Liara for Stasis and Warp
Garus for Overload and Weapon Damage
---
Mass Effect 2 - DAT ASS. Mass Effect 3 - DAT ENDING
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 3/17/2012 2:03:35 PM
I chose Garrus and Liara with my Solderr, with AP ammo as my Bonus power.

It was pretty good Garrus and I had Concussive shot, and Liara had warp to kill bariers, then Garrus and I had AP ammo to just own any armored targets. Not to mention Stasis, and Garrus being utter awesome with a Widow.
---
They're a multinational corporation, not a pissed-off teenager-pauljc1
Official Shotgun Diplomat of the Mass Effect 3 boards.
#7AnimeNutPosted 3/17/2012 2:29:22 PM
I chose Tali and Garrus, mostly because of that final chat they had in the Normandy's battery room. Shepard recognized the fact they stuck with him longer than anybody else, so I couldn't bring myself to choose anybody else.

That said, they're also excellent for the final battle. Upgrade Tali's combat drone so it becomes a floating rocket launcher, and it can take out brutes before they ever reach you. Garrus' overload (with chain reaction upgrades), trip mines, and armor-piercing ammo are invaluable against defenders. You'll only have trouble with banshees (Tali's energy drain does help), but they're a pain no matter who you bring.
#8nananabatmanPosted 3/17/2012 2:30:21 PM
I chose Liara and Vega.

Liara because I boinked her.
Vega because I wanted some house music playing in the background.