N7: Cerberus Base (major plot spoilers)

#1Cover BirdPosted 3/19/2012 6:26:41 AM
Playing through again for second time, using different squad mates, etc. I take Garrus with me to the Cerberus base where you collect the two reaper artifacts. When I find the first one, Garrus exclaims "That's definitely reaper technology. I'm getting a headache from its affect already."

That and I talked to Garrus on the Citidel and before ending the conversation he asks, "How about you Shepard, you seem to be showing some wear and tear." I think all of my squad mates have asked this; even Anderson and Hackett.

Just my two cents on why I support the indoctrination theory.
---
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
#2Carribean_CoolPosted 3/19/2012 6:27:53 AM
.......really?
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#3GTANJ24Posted 3/19/2012 6:28:26 AM
Quote:Playing through again for second time, using different squad mates, etc. I take Garrus with me to the Cerberus base where you collect the two reaper artifacts. When I find the first one, Garrus exclaims "That's definitely reaper technology. I'm getting a headache from its affect already."

That and I talked to Garrus on the Citidel and before ending the conversation he asks, "How about you Shepard, you seem to be showing some wear and tear." I think all of my squad mates have asked this; even Anderson and Hackett.

@Cover Bird

I highly doubt that they went into so much effort to even tie the misc. quests into this whole theory. It's just one line of dialogue. A lot of the theory is just grasping at straws in my opinion and can be disproved, but this is just too much.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#4wwinterj25Posted 3/19/2012 6:28:48 AM
I look forward to seeing the complaints when the indoctrination theory is just that and that's all it ever will be.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#5Cover Bird(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2012 6:41:30 AM
GTANJ24 posted...
Quote:Playing through again for second time, using different squad mates, etc. I take Garrus with me to the Cerberus base where you collect the two reaper artifacts. When I find the first one, Garrus exclaims "That's definitely reaper technology. I'm getting a headache from its affect already."

@Cover Bird

I highly doubt that they went into so much effort to even tie the misc. quests into this whole theory. It's just one line of dialogue. A lot of the theory is just grasping at straws in my opinion and can be disproved, but this is just too much.

/facepalm It's just an observation, not a cold-heart fact. You know, "wow even the technology exhibits indoctrinating effects."
---
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?