Will there be another ME4

#1Jamesr187Posted 3/21/2012 1:13:06 PM
Does anyone think there will be a ME4? Like it would be based in the future and shepards legacy would be godly like to all the races and grunt will be the new leader of the krogans and ashley has a mysterious baby that she doesn't let anybody know tht it's shepards heir.
#2akaTNOPosted 3/21/2012 1:15:30 PM
There will be another ME4? Not just one, but two ME4s?
#3PulpPosted 3/21/2012 1:16:59 PM
There will be a new mass effect game, eventually. It will having nothing to do with Shepard though...

...I also won't buy it.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#4TybisPosted 3/21/2012 1:18:31 PM
From the interview with the co-founder I think it's clear they are planning on working on another Mass Effect game(s).
#5KandaYuuPosted 3/21/2012 1:19:31 PM
Another ME4?

Oh, I get it. This is a hidden ending complaint topic. Ending is obviously one ME4 and has its own story.
---
Garrus Vakarian destroyed the periodic table, because Garrus Vakarian only recognizes the element of surprise.
GT: Amatsu Kenjutsu
#6TybisPosted 3/21/2012 1:23:29 PM(edited)
Ray Muzyka (Bio-ware co-founder) said in his recent press release:

"Exec Producer Casey Hudson and the team are hard at work on a number of game content initiatives that will help answer the questions, providing more clarity for those seeking further closure to their journey. You'll hear more on this in April."

More importantly, he said, "This is in addition to our existing plan to continue providing new Mass Effect content and new full games, so rest assured that your journey in the Mass Effect universe can, and will, continue."

As such, I believe there will be future games set in the Mass Effect Universe.
#7liltaggPosted 3/21/2012 1:22:48 PM
they will have 3 separate games, one for each ending

and then they'll release a fourth version a month later for the super secret ending version
#8ChinballzPosted 3/21/2012 1:26:15 PM
I'm not sure how the franchise can continue without the mass relays.

The only ways it could would to either focus on the stranded survivors/Normandy crew struggling to stay alive, or on a totally new civilization several thousand years into the future.
---
A runabout! I'll steal it! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!
#9Dude_bagPosted 3/21/2012 1:33:58 PM
I was really hoping that once ME3 was done and dusted that they would start work on something new, a new franchise or perhaps the revival of an old one (Jade Empire 2 anyone?). Its not that I dont like Mass Effect I would just like to see something new once in a while.
#10pukerPosted 3/21/2012 1:36:05 PM
Maybe a prequel with Javik?
---
Har Har Har...