How many war assets can you gain by doing multiplayer? (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How many war assets can you gain by doing multiplayer? (spoilers)
4 years ago#1
I'm currently about to go to Cerberus Headquarters but I only have about 3190 military assets (over 6000 overall) but I have done all the side missions, explored the galaxy so nothing much else I can do except MP. I let the Quarians die by mistake so I got the Geth military asset but no Quarian. Is it possible to make up the remaining assets through multiplayer to get 4000 for best ending?

I still don't fully understand the war asset thing, feel like i should be doing something with it but just information when I look at them on the console. I have 50% readiness and the final battle info says the odds are even for now... So not sure how to improve.

Any end spoiler free info would be appreciated, thanks.
Shut up Mimsy!
4 years ago#2
You can take your readiness to 100% and I think you get 75 War Assets each time you promote a character.
4 years ago#3
All you have to do is make your military strength more effective through multi player. When you have it where you want it, load up the final mission.
There's far too much trash in the universe.
4 years ago#4

With the military assets stat you listed, you just need to raise the standard Readiness Rating of 50% to about 63% to take your EMS over 4000. That's easily done in just a couple of games on Bronze.

4 years ago#5
2Hardcore posted...
You can take your readiness to 100% and I think you get 75 War Assets each time you promote a character.

I tried to promote a character wound up promoting the whole damn group in the class..
GT: JamesBolton0723
4 years ago#6
Ok cheers guys, that's cleared that up. Not a fan of multiplayer but kinda looking forward to seeing what it's like on this, and at least I can get better stats in single player by doing it, so not so bad.
Shut up Mimsy!
4 years ago#7
BDJayce posted...

I tried to promote a character wound up promoting the whole damn group in the class..

Since all races share the same level within a class they all go to 1 when you promote. You promote the class, not the individual.
4 years ago#8
The MP in this game is actually a LOT of fun. I thought the same as you, was just going to play to boost my assets in single player for the ending. Wound up playing for a week before I went back.

Think halo firefight. You and 3 others take on waves of npcs. However the customization and objective waves thrown into the mix make it much more enjoyable than halo firefight imo.
4 years ago#9
Sorry guys, just 1 more question... So going with what 'SYNAESTHE5IA' said, if you get the readiness rating greater than 50% it will boost your military assets? So if I got my rating to 100% does anyone know what the military assets would then be?
Shut up Mimsy!
4 years ago#10
Your military assets are not boosted by playing online. Your readiness rating is. This % will determine the effectiveness of your assets. So if you have 5000 assets and your readiness rating is 80% your effective assets are 4000. Get it?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How many war assets can you gain by doing multiplayer? (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived