A Thane protest? *possible spoiler*

#1XenoSuikodenPosted 3/28/2012 10:09:34 PM
I was over at BSN(dont really know why). I came across this thread protesting Thane treatment in ME3.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/325/index/9749360/1

I thought Thane was handle pretty well in ME3. I am glad Bioware didn't create some Space Magic Cure for him. I dunno what they think this protest will accomplish. I don't see Bioware changing anything regarding Thane story in ME3.
#2charon78auPosted 3/28/2012 10:10:58 PM
Thane was treated VERY well. As was everyone from ME2 except Jacob and Zaeed.
---
A next-gen G-Police? I would pre-order the **** out of that.
GT: Charon78
#3landwingPosted 3/28/2012 10:12:36 PM
People should've known this was coming ever since Thane told Shepard about Kepral's Syndrome.
---
Kee'lah Se'lia
#4CharmilePosted 3/28/2012 10:12:43 PM
There was one minor issue, something about Thane was cut apparently

An OXM regarded a mission to Kahje to rescue some Hanar scientists with a Kepral's cure

Now if only I could find the original topic
---
There are no reliable galactic dating services. To have a shot at romance you need to talk to people
#5landwingPosted 3/28/2012 10:14:19 PM
Charmile posted...
There was one minor issue, something about Thane was cut apparently

An OXM regarded a mission to Kahje to rescue some Hanar scientists with a Kepral's cure

Now if only I could find the original topic

If Shepard gets a cure, and then KL OHKOs Thane, then people would have something to be pissed about.
---
Kee'lah Se'lia
#6XenoSuikoden(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 10:16:11 PM
I heard that mission for a cure was fake. Something the magazine made up. I don't think there was anything in the scripts about it either.
#7CharmilePosted 3/28/2012 10:17:19 PM
XenoSuikoden posted...
I heard that mission for a cure was fake. Something the magazine made up. I don't think there was anything in the scripts about it either.

Nothing in the scripts, that is correct, However Bioware did not deny the existence of the mission when OXM leaked it
---
There are no reliable galactic dating services. To have a shot at romance you need to talk to people
#8AbsolutelyAlexPosted 3/28/2012 10:18:33 PM
Did they confirm it?
#9pygmalinPosted 3/28/2012 10:19:41 PM

Why. Protest. This.  geez, it was made very clear in ME2 that he was DYING. This should not come as a shock that he would choose to die fighting. Ugh, I would think people would be more upset at Jacobs baby momma drama. They took all of FemShep's ME2 LI (straight) choices away (Except Garrus) seems like there would have been more of a protest on that then a sick man dying.   *FacePalm*  

Ever wonder if/when Bioware is going to throw in the White towel and say "F**k it, we are sick of you people and your Bi**hing, whining and complaining. We are going to do what we want from now on. So S*ck it."

#10CharmilePosted 3/28/2012 10:21:44 PM
Found the Article, apparently it was UK only

"...Our second quest includes a surprise reveal. We are tasked with finding a group of Hanar scientists that are being held captive on the crime-ridden planet Invictus. The Normandy lands in a local dock where an unexpected, but welcome, Drell assassin greets us. Thane Krios, the companion from Mass Effect 2 is going to be accompanying you on this mission. Thane is suffering from a disease known as 'Kepral's Syndrome,' and the scientists in question are working on a cure for this very sickness... "While Thane is only a temporary companion, you can rest assured that you will feel content with his inclusion."
---