A "Things You Loved About ME3" Thread *spoilers*

#1KomaniaPosted 4/6/2012 7:44:01 PM
There's so much negativity about the ending and the game's flaws, I think some positive feedback would be nice :)

Rules:
Don't mention things you didn't like
Don't make any reference to the ending at all. Period.
Don't reply with "nothing".

I'll go first
(Please note, this thread will be filled with spoilers, so read at your own risk)
I really loved Mordin (paragon) and Thane's death sequences. I think they were beautifully done, and really made an emotional connection.

Your turn :D
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as you signature.
Steam: KomaniaX
#22ndcuzofSpardaPosted 4/6/2012 7:46:02 PM
The banter. I cant stress this enough. No one will ever write banter as good as what was in this game.
#3Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/6/2012 7:46:59 PM
BIOTIC GORILLA

MMMMMMRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HAHA
---
"Winners do drugs, and then replace the damaged organs." - Legion
#4giantblimpN7Posted 4/6/2012 7:49:57 PM
Game was damn near perfect for me. I loved the space battles, best I've seen since Star Wars. I really loved how emotional it was, this and MGS4 are the only games that have made me almost cry, and I haven't cried in like 12 years.
---
Stupidity: Gamefaq's number one product.
http://i.imgur.com/J8ysH.jpg http://imgur.com/JFXTG
#5Komania(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 7:52:22 PM(edited)
The banter. I cant stress this enough. No one will ever write banter as good as what was in this game.
Definitely, I really enjoyed that for sure. My personal favorite was either the jokes between Garrus and Joker, or Vega and Javik. The fact that the characters aboard the Normandy weren't static like in the past two games made the whole ship feel that much more alive.

Game was damn near perfect for me. I loved the space battles, best I've seen since Star Wars. I really loved how emotional it was, this and MGS4 are the only games that have made me almost cry, and I haven't cried in like 12 years.
I agree. Nearly the whole game was so incredibly done. (Not gonna break my own rule here :) I liked the character relations as a whole, and the closure of many subplots that existed in the previous games.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as you signature.
#6apollooooPosted 4/6/2012 7:52:44 PM(edited)
all of the game except the last 10 minutes.

this game made me cry 3 times at mordin's death, thane's death and at the rannoch scene.

EDIT and tali drunk banter. laughed my ass off there XD

emergency induction port
---
i think i'm gonna start my own religion,
seems to be the recipe for a new sensation, think it's gonna make a trendy revolution - psychosis
#7Komania(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 7:56:11 PM(edited)
A few more thing I'd like to add.

I loved the continuation of the romances in this game, I thought they were all done really well. I also really enjoyed Legion's reappearance and the Geth consensus level (thought that was really cool). The apparition of characters that I saw in earlier games was really well done, and it seemed like every decision you made a difference during the game.

EDIT: Emergency induction port was damn hilarious. Once again, the banter of the characters was incredibly well done. I also liked the Ashley Williams pass-out
---
#8GreenMage7Posted 4/6/2012 7:57:34 PM(edited)
Samantha Traynor
Multi-player
Padok Wiks
Grissom Academy
James Vega
Player Grenades
Dodge rolling
The Shopping System
Reaper fight on Rannoch
Stabbing Kai Leng
Bro time with Garrus
Emergency Induction Port
Particle Beam
Geth Spitfire
Jellyfish
Blasto 6
Everything EDI says
Everything Conrad Verner
Thane's exit
Garrus <3 Tali
Seashells

And I have no idea whether or not this violates the topic rules but I'm adding it anyway:

Marauder Shields
#9Sam_GuevennePosted 4/6/2012 7:56:18 PM
Emergency induction port.

All things involving Liara, Garrus, Tali, and Mordin.
---
RA20
#10WstonefiPosted 4/6/2012 7:57:02 PM
2ndcuzofSparda posted...

Yes, so much. Probably the best squadmate interactions in any game I've played.

Also:
- Tuchanka arc
- Rannoch arc
- Return of the inventory & weapon customization
- More in-depth power trees