C/D They went a little too far with the random MP unlocks.

#1Ch3wyPosted 4/8/2012 1:12:12 PM
It would be one thing if the character cards didn't keep repeating, but the character cards keep repeating.
#2UnstandardwarPosted 4/8/2012 1:13:31 PM
C
---
(V)0-0(V)
Official Repeaer Bnase of the ME3 boards
#3TheStarCorePosted 4/8/2012 1:14:31 PM
D. I've managed to get everything I wanted. I've had a few times where I thought "Well that pack sucked" but many more times where I've yelled "Awesome!".
#4caffiend7Posted 4/8/2012 1:15:45 PM

Yeah it gets real annoying to keep getting the same character cards in a row

#5fennell92Posted 4/8/2012 1:16:23 PM
C. This system has turned off of multiplayer way before I thought I would get tired of it.
#6ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 4/8/2012 1:16:56 PM
D. it gives me a reason to keep playing
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://almightycheeks.hubpages.com/
#7Burn-the-lightPosted 4/8/2012 1:17:12 PM
I never get character cards... Actually I never get weapons either.

Just bought about 4 premium spectre packs and all I got was an asari vanguard and then every other time geth rifle and shotgun upgrades. My luck sucks =\
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
#8Fade_ChokesPosted 4/8/2012 1:19:24 PM
C.

As someone who hates gambling, I detest this system. I never get anything useful and when I waste credits on expensive packs in the hopes of characters I get crap like the Arc Pistol.
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
#9Poopcorn13Posted 4/8/2012 1:21:19 PM
C.

Character cards and experience should be separated. Though, I'll be honest, I would of been done with multiplayer quick.
---
Oh joy.
#10SepewrathPosted 4/8/2012 1:22:56 PM
It has its pro's and cons. For them, the big one is it can keep people playing longer, trying to get that one weapon or character and spending actual money on it. For the players, it keeps a varied playing field, if you could just buy specific stuff, everyone would have the same character and weapon loadout. The con is its of course annoying when what you want, never comes up.