I hate RNG - 5 Spetre and 3 Premium Spectre

#1KaylilaPosted 4/10/2012 7:59:02 PM
Packs bought. The ONLY new item I have gotten from the DLC is the Geth SMG. No characters. Still missing like 3 of the original characters.

I almost wish today's DLC cost money but that I was instantly awarded everything.

I am disappoint.
---
Currently playing Xbox LIVE and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
#2kungfuj0Posted 4/10/2012 8:01:36 PM
I am with you to an extent. I've spent 600k today, and all I've really gotten is the batarian sentinel and the geth smg. All other characters I've gotten were stuff I already had, and I, too, don't have all the originals unlocked...still missing my salarian infiltrator.

Oh, and I can't get eh Canifax for **** either! Only pistol I want, and I am consistently denied access to it! :(
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#3darkdragongirlPosted 4/10/2012 8:03:25 PM
it is okay. I have a KHG II, and GPR/GPS/Salarian Inf.

2 PSP, and about 4 Spectre.

One day I'll have my Batarian.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1e3n01.jpg
#4BhelliumPosted 4/10/2012 8:04:17 PM
None of my gold stuff beside the GPS and Graal is over rank 3 :(
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#5FishmastaRebornPosted 4/10/2012 8:05:55 PM
I bought the second cheapest one and I got a krogan battlemaster
#6Mr_arizonaPosted 4/10/2012 8:06:04 PM

IMO character cards and equipment need a cap. Once you level up a cIass and all it's appearance options are unlocked those cards should not pop up anymore until you promote them.

For equipment if you got 10 of a ammo power then you don't get it anymore. (1,2, and 3 count separately.)

If you got 50 or so medi gel or missiles then they don't pop up.

This will increase odds of new or useful stuff like leveling up other cIasses or weapons.

But in the long run your anger of wasting 100,000 worth of credits on packs and getting nothing may force you to spend real money to get those packs as soon as possible. Smart plan by EA. Evil, but smart.

#7favcitadelstorePosted 4/10/2012 8:10:01 PM
ive been getting great drops! only need the geth smg from the DLC stuff now, didn't even get any doubles!
#8mmonmonPosted 4/10/2012 8:21:12 PM
I have almost everything except geth smg, and the new sniper and krogan vanguard but the batarian sentinel its the best class in the entire game i like all the ablilities he has.
---
Pokemon SS friend code: 0947-4652-2123
#9jiinocidePosted 4/10/2012 8:21:34 PM
No new dlc items for me.

I almost thought this was some massive joke as I can't even pick the new maps, nor have I seen anyone with a new character. Closest I've seen is maybe the geth smg but that person left after we completed the game.
#10kungfuj0Posted 4/10/2012 8:24:27 PM
mmonmon posted...
I have almost everything except geth smg, and the new sniper and krogan vanguard but the batarian sentinel its the best class in the entire game i like all the ablilities he has.

I'd gladly trade in shockwave for something more useful. Other than the scions in ME2, I have never seen that power be of much use at all. I hate it.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!