To those who have the Asari Justicar

#1MasterDarkZeroPosted 4/11/2012 8:07:09 AM
Does the Biotic sphere behave like the Bubble shield in Halo? And what would be a good build for it?
---
Can't wait to unlock Himoko though, flying balls ftw o.O - Xithmos
#2Soul_DecayPosted 4/11/2012 8:08:49 AM
No, shots still enter, they just do reduced damage :)
---
GT - Tarzakul
#3ChacronicPosted 4/11/2012 8:11:48 AM
The bubble has the ability to boost shield recovery and lessen damage taken or you can spec it to increase damage done to enemies inside and cause it to do Warp to anyone inside (allowing you to repeatedly explode anyone inside with reave).

I personally got the shield recovery, increased damage reduc, and then the warp field. Its not frequent that enemies are in my bubble but when the slow heavy enemies get in there I go to town on them with constant reave explosions due to the warp field, other wise its for protection.
---
Fool, I'm an Inquisitor, I ain't gotta explain Sith!
Bring PSO2 to the US too Sega!
#4sir_fredingtonPosted 4/11/2012 8:12:00 AM
and your shields recharge faster inside the bubble, which is what i would spec it for (defense). the other way to do it would be to spec it to do more damage to enemies entering the bubble, which requires a more...calculated play style.
#5Cmac4Posted 4/11/2012 8:12:50 AM
I'd suggest

Reave- Get all the damage and duration evolutions
Bubble- Get the warp field for the last evolution
Lift - Only put three points here
and Max out fitness and put 5 points into Asari Justicar getting the power damage and duration buffs.

I use either my Avenger X, Disciple VII or Cannifex X for my guns.
---
I was going to say the cake is a lie, then I took an arrow to the knee...Then I ate some oranges and everything was k.
#6DarkBlademasterPosted 4/11/2012 8:24:57 AM
The "warp" evolution at the end is awesome. Set the bubble in a choke point, then biotic detonate anything that comes into into!

The shield regen bonus is also helpful when you have to hack a terminal.

Overall, the bubble shield is a useful power in the right hands.
---
GT: Vidar Immortal
www.youtube.com/vidar2112
#7Agent717Posted 4/12/2012 11:03:30 AM
Just curious, can you put up more than one bubble? Like, one in a choke point and another around your team?
---
Monster Hunter Tri ID: C8AVJL (name - SALIM)
#8snakes_righteyePosted 4/12/2012 11:09:55 AM
I found the Justicar to be a little underwhelming. The regular Asari is much more effective against shielded enemies. I might be a bit too offensive minded though.
---
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!
#9ANARCHYRULZPosted 4/12/2012 11:42:18 AM
no she cant put up more than one bubble

i did the radius, then defense and then warp bubble

maxed out reave, went to lv5 with pull

if i lift an opponent i reave them and they explode

if they have sheilds, team mates gotta take it down then i can lift them and blow em up

she is not as offensive as regular asari adept but she really helps team with bubble IMO
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#10ChacronicPosted 4/12/2012 11:46:02 AM
snakes_righteye posted...
I found the Justicar to be a little underwhelming. The regular Asari is much more effective against shielded enemies. I might be a bit too offensive minded though.

She's the mostly support. Though it is fun to have a Human Vanguard in the group, you reave everything in sight, and watch as they set off every one of your explosions. Did a full silver run in 15 min because of that, not sure if the Vaguard realised what I was doing.
---
Fool, I'm an Inquisitor, I ain't gotta explain Sith!
Bring PSO2 to the US too Sega!