retake retake mass effect

#1razyman2000Posted 4/20/2012 5:09:03 PM
The retake mass effect movement is controlled opposition.

They have done nothing for our cause and settle for the "we want happy ending" dispute because it was started by Bioware as a strawman for their angry fan base.
They promised something. We paid for something. They lied.
False advertisement like this cannot simply slide by with the so called "retake mass effect" movement doing nothing about it.
We need to retake retake mass effect. Who's with me?
#2razyman2000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 5:14:06 PM
Cmon guys, we can fight the corporate deception and greed if we work together!
Don't let your fear control you, they cannot take us all out of we stand together!
#3SelectGenderPosted 4/20/2012 5:15:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7VF8j.png
#4TheLast0neAlivePosted 4/20/2012 5:17:49 PM
*throws molotov cocktail through window*

I'm right behind ya buddy!
---
He also intimidates his own tail into letting him fly. Physics, Logic, and Common Sense don't have the balls to say anything about this either. -shroom_ninja_X
#5razyman2000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 5:20:46 PM
TheLast0neAlive posted...
*throws molotov cocktail through window*

I'm right behind ya buddy!

Thank you my comrade but please don't document your crimes here. They are likely monitoring us already, on the thread, in our homes, and in our bodies.
#6anothrgamer1234Posted 4/20/2012 5:36:45 PM
The situation isn't as simple as you think it is- the movement's currently split at the moment about how to respond to the Extended Cut DLC. Some of them feel the same way as you do (but know better than to start openly raging about it, lest they get themselves labeled as "entitled" again), but most of them are willing to wait and see what's in the DLC before making any judgments.

And Retake never had a vision of the ending that all its members could agree on in the first place other than "the current ending is terrible- fix it now", so in a way the Extended Cut was just a cynical attempt by EA to turn their opponents on one another.
#7andy12handyPosted 4/20/2012 5:37:23 PM
*Takes nearby gun and starts shooting wildly into the air.*
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious. - Obi Wan
#8maturin1919Posted 4/20/2012 5:37:55 PM
Has the anti-establishment become the establishment?

I LOVE when that happens!!!
---
It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll think of me every time the air goes wet and cold.
#9mythicScionPosted 4/20/2012 5:40:17 PM
Either this is a troll or the saddest specimen of humanity I've ever seen.

I'm not sure which is more depressing.
#10maturin1919Posted 4/20/2012 5:41:10 PM
mythicScion posted...
Either this is a troll or the saddest specimen of humanity I've ever seen.

I'm not sure which is more depressing.

For me, those aren't mutually exclusive. They are one and the same.
---
It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll think of me every time the air goes wet and cold.