Just finished the game....the ending is pretty good and it made sense..*spoilers

#21SpacePirateKhanPosted 4/25/2012 12:36:10 PM
People who get the ending don't get Mass Effect. >_> Which is fine, people are allowed to like bad endings.

Also, ME1 had the best end of game song in the series. o: I was already pumped after beating ME, and the song was like steroids.
---
"The best things in life must be taken by force!"
~Captain Khan
#22meltor13Posted 4/25/2012 12:36:41 PM
SomeBear43 posted...

SageOfLife posted...

How did it in any way make sense?

I've said it before and I will say it again, some of us don't actually have to be spoon fed a story to come to our own conclusions. But yes, some additional closure would be welcome.

I like this human. He understands.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#2320ME2cmpnvetPosted 4/25/2012 12:36:51 PM
For series to have every detail pretty much spelled out in the story and through the codex to have the mother of all speculative and one sided ends.

Yeah it just makes it really consistent.
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
My Other Home: http://www.masseffectforums.com/
#24Tic TacPosted 4/25/2012 12:38:04 PM
Cover Bird posted...
There have been so many of these topics following the exact same post structure and comments I feel like I am having deja vu lol.

People have to get their extremely valuable opinion out there though. I know I wouldn't have slept tonight had I not known that "Yochodo" was okay with Mass Effect 3's ending.
---
Monkey see, monkey do - just another animal in the zoo.
#25SageOfLifePosted 4/25/2012 12:38:15 PM
meltor13 posted...
SomeBear43 posted...

SageOfLife posted...

I've said it before and I will say it again, some of us don't actually have to be spoon fed a story to come to our own conclusions. But yes, some additional closure would be welcome.

You both understand that neither of you have any idea why people have a problem?
---
I need to start flirting with every man I meet. I wouldn't want to confuse all those poor put upon straight people by being "inconsistent".
#262ndcuzofSpardaPosted 4/25/2012 12:40:00 PM
Anyone else notice these guys complaining about the fuss we're making about the ending are making an even bigger fuss about us making the fuss? We act like we had a livelyhoods ruined by the ending, and these guys act like they had their livelyhoods ruined by us. Sometimes i wonder if any of us really care and are just soaking up this big drama.
#2720ME2cmpnvetPosted 4/25/2012 12:43:20 PM
2ndcuzofSparda posted...
Anyone else notice these guys complaining about the fuss we're making about the ending are making an even bigger fuss about us making the fuss? We act like we had a livelyhoods ruined by the ending, and these guys act like they had their livelyhoods ruined by us. Sometimes i wonder if any of us really care and are just soaking up this big drama.

That is reason the first Matrix failed.

We need despair, drama, violence.
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
My Other Home: http://www.masseffectforums.com/
#28Yoshi0o0Posted 4/25/2012 12:44:26 PM
SomeBear43 posted...

Does anyone else find it funny that there are several essays floating around explaining why the ending is bad, quite a few half-hour to full hour long videos explaining different reasons why the ending sucks, and the longest ending defences are either around a paragraph long or don't have anything to do with the ending at all?

And anti-ending people are the ones who don't like to think?

Because I find it funny. Not haha funny, but weird funny.
#29meltor13Posted 4/25/2012 12:46:54 PM
SageOfLife posted...
meltor13 posted...
SomeBear43 posted...

SageOfLife posted...

You both understand that neither of you have any idea why people have a problem?

I understand why people have a problem. I myself wasn't entirely satisfied with the ending.

That being said...I am very capable of dreaming up my own 'epilogue,' if you will, instead of needing every little detail force fed to me. Imagination is lost among the masses these days.

I also don't want to relate myself with childish gamers who throw temper tantrums like 3 yr. olds, abuse a charitable organization, and send 'protest cupcakes' and hate mail and death threats. So i'll stick firmly in my "It's not great but I'm still very happy with it" party. The game as a whole is still incredible, even with a lackluster ending.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#302ndcuzofSpardaPosted 4/25/2012 12:48:00 PM
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
2ndcuzofSparda posted...

That is reason the first Matrix failed.

We need despair, drama, violence.

Indeed. Its almost like they gave us the best ending possible, given our need for conflict.