Proof that yes, Drell Vanguards can in fact rock Gold

#31livinlargetommiPosted 4/29/2012 10:20:54 AM
da_gama posted...
But the fact that four vanguards were able to beat Gold without being thrown into the abyss know as glitch hell is pretty awesome.

I have a hard time playing vanguard because I always seem to charge bug myself through a wall or off the map.
---
Signature goes here.
#32S4ddleBagsPosted 4/29/2012 10:37:37 AM

S4ddleBags posted...
EDIT: Oh, and I imagine the "zero Pull" build is only viable when you have multiple pull monkeys to help compensate. *pats back*

"Pull monkeys" :D
I'd probably never use the Drell Vanguard without complimentary biotic teammates of some kind tbh, even if I had Pull.

I say we try Reapers later. I'm feelin'... bold.
---
http://i.imgur.com/igYFl.png
NYK, NYY, NYI
#33MegaTape13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 2:31:51 PM
S4ddleBags posted...
I say we try Reapers later. I'm feelin'... bold.

Lets do it!
My Vanguard is currently lv 3!
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#34ChargedBusterPosted 4/29/2012 2:34:49 PM
da_gama posted...
But the fact that four vanguards were able to beat Gold without being thrown into the abyss know as glitch hell is pretty awesome.

4 vanguards is actually pretty good, if you all stick together and chain nova's pretty much anything directly around you is ****ed
---
Xbox live: aimforthebushes
#35Cmac4Posted 4/29/2012 2:38:18 PM
livinlargetommi posted...
da_gama posted...

I have a hard time playing vanguard because I always seem to charge bug myself through a wall or off the map.

You need to host then, its extremely rare to glitch out when your hosting.
---
I was going to say the cake is a lie, then I took an arrow to the knee...Then I ate some oranges and everything was k.
#36S4ddleBagsPosted 4/29/2012 2:39:05 PM

4 vanguards is actually pretty good, if you all stick together and chain nova's pretty much anything directly around you is ****ed

Someone needs to double-check the topic title for what kind of vanguards are being discussed...

Lets do it!

YES! Don't worry, Fez will carry us all.
---
http://i.imgur.com/igYFl.png
NYK, NYY, NYI
#37ChargedBusterPosted 4/29/2012 2:43:36 PM
S4ddleBags posted...
Someone needs to double-check the topic title for what kind of vanguards are being discussed...

Lets do it!
YES! Don't worry, Fez will carry us all.

Someone needs to >:|
---
Xbox live: aimforthebushes
#38fffezPosted 4/29/2012 2:45:37 PM
Told my friend I'll play some MW3 with her later, I'm not sure about any carrying
---
GT:sooo fetch
#39ANDy_v12Posted 4/29/2012 3:24:23 PM

lol @ doubters

looking at the medals you can see not one of us has 25+ biotic kills, any team of (hu)manguards that don't all have 50+ is too mentally underdeveloped to beat gold.

I think singularity/shockwave adepts would be pretty viable for gold reapers, maybe ditch warp to make it a challenge you know >_>

#40drunkarchitectPosted 4/29/2012 3:28:10 PM
joke topic. zenning made one with the same title except it was batarians. fail