Either patience is dead or people thrive off of overreacting

#1duddddeeeeee16Posted 5/1/2012 8:01:13 PM
I'm somewhat ashamed of the number of topics and posts complaining about the commendation packs not showing up and the PSPs not being available yet. Can we relax a little? I seriously feel like widespread aneurisms are bound to take place at the rate we're going at.

I completely understand being frustrated by the servers being finicky, but chill. You won't fall over dead from not having the new N7 weapon tonight, and I highly doubt anything close to that will come from not having a PSP purchased either.

I get that bashing EA and Bioware is the "thing to do" nowadays, but for the sake of being somewhat human, can we please not make ourselves look like complete idiots bent on instant gratification? I love this game too and am bummed about the packs being late, but honestly, life could be a whole lot worse.

Saying all this on GameFAQs is futile, I know, but I just wanted to point it out. Feel free to argue the "paying customer" argument. I'll dance.

Come at me, bro.
---
I will destroy the wisdom of the wise.
XBL GT: WELL GUESS WHAT
#2Mander1861Posted 5/1/2012 8:02:11 PM
Literally the worst community of any game ever.
What do you expect?
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#3TLo37Posted 5/1/2012 8:02:35 PM
But I'm a paying customer. They have to do what I say.
---
White FC: 5414 9778 7418
Heart Gold FC: 1033 3590 1128 | Diamond FC: 3051 5107 0487
#4Haley Joel OsmentPosted 5/1/2012 8:03:14 PM
Mander1861 posted...

I only play two online games regularly -- this and WoW. WoW's community is a million times worse than ME3's.

---
I see dead people.
#5pmcochrPosted 5/1/2012 8:03:14 PM
duddddeeeeee16 posted...
I'm somewhat ashamed of the number of topics and posts complaining about the commendation packs not showing up and the PSPs not being available yet. Can we relax a little? I seriously feel like widespread aneurisms are bound to take place at the rate we're going at.

I completely understand being frustrated by the servers being finicky, but chill. You won't fall over dead from not having the new N7 weapon tonight, and I highly doubt anything close to that will come from not having a PSP purchased either.

I get that bashing EA and Bioware is the "thing to do" nowadays, but for the sake of being somewhat human, can we please not make ourselves look like complete idiots bent on instant gratification? I love this game too and am bummed about the packs being late, but honestly, life could be a whole lot worse.

Saying all this on GameFAQs is futile, I know, but I just wanted to point it out. Feel free to argue the "paying customer" argument. I'll dance.

Come at me, bro.

*starts slow clap*

Couldn't have said it better myself.
---
Conker: Why is everyone so offensive around here?
#60xHakux0Posted 5/1/2012 8:03:42 PM
Mander1861 posted...
What do you expect?

Agreed. It would only be slightly more understandable if it weren't a coop only non-competitive game. People need to chill the hell out.
---
GT:Ruhelix
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArmoryGaming
#7Mander1861Posted 5/1/2012 8:03:54 PM
Haley Joel Osment posted...
Mander1861 posted...

I only play two online games regularly -- this and WoW. WoW's community is a million times worse than ME3's.

Lol at ur name and I dont think WoW has this many whiners.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
#8AllDay524Posted 5/1/2012 8:04:47 PM

WoW's community is a million times worse than ME3's.

If ME had a general chat I can almost guarantee it'd be worse.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#9Mander1861Posted 5/1/2012 8:05:27 PM
AllDay524 posted...
WoW's community is a million times worse than ME3's.
If ME had a general chat I can almost guarantee it'd be worse.

Waaaaay worse.
---
#10rathiel2112Posted 5/1/2012 8:06:07 PM
it's because of all the energy drink consumption. Causes anxiety when the energy isn't properly dispersed through physical exercise. This develops into irrational behavior and thinking because everything is seen as a threat.
---
What you own is your own kingdom. What you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power. What you live is your own story.