Wait, artistic integrity?

#1Judgement_SwordPosted 5/2/2012 10:40:36 AM
Since when has random Deus Ex Machina (quite literally this time) been a good artistic choice? That **** is always silly.
---
GT: Judgement Blade
#1 Rule of Metal Gear Solid: Don't play Castlevania.
#2jenovaPosted 5/2/2012 10:43:29 AM
It's about not letting halfwits from the Internet dictate game development.
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...
#3fallenangel2100Posted 5/2/2012 10:44:08 AM
Ever since deus ex
#4Judgement_Sword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 11:08:48 AM
jenova posted...
It's about not letting halfwits from the Internet dictate game development.

TBH, half the endings I've heard are better than "lolwinbutton". Bioware could've done better. I still love the game, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it.
---
#5IokuaPosted 5/2/2012 11:10:22 AM
No one ever said it was a good choice, however it was BioWare's choice and therefore it's within their right to not want to change their work simply because it would lessen the importance of it... or something.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#62ndcuzofSpardaPosted 5/2/2012 11:14:45 AM
Baiscally, hate the ending, quite buying Bioware games, let them die out, whatever. Just dont ask for a change to the ending. Unless you work at Bioware or EA. Just dont be a fan and ask for a new ending.
#7Judgement_Sword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 11:16:43 AM
Iokua posted...
No one ever said it was a good choice, however it was BioWare's choice and therefore it's within their right to not want to change their work simply because it would lessen the importance of it... or something.

That makes more sense. I figured Bioware was defending the ending because they thought they made an artistic choice.
---
#8WingZero0782Posted 5/2/2012 11:19:30 AM
2ndcuzofSparda posted...
Baiscally, hate the ending, quite buying Bioware games, let them die out, whatever. Just dont ask for a change to the ending. Unless you work at Bioware or EA. Just dont be a fan and ask for a new ending.

This, we're not allowed to ask for the ending to be changed.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#9Judgement_Sword(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 11:24:27 AM
BUT I WANT MAI INDOCTRINATION THEORY!
Actually, I just want the ending to get elaborated on. My main problem with it is how.......hollow it is.
---
#10Haley Joel OsmentPosted 5/2/2012 11:27:28 AM
Mac Walters is an artist. You are not. Stop questioning him.

---
I see dead people.