Possible commendation pack glitch?

#1smartxalexPosted 5/3/2012 4:40:28 AM
Today, I received the victory pack for the community goal but I didn't receive the commendation pack for achieving the personal goal. I'm seeing active threads about commendation packs so I assume it's safe to say that they should be available. Is anyone else discovering this issue?

If not, any ideas on a solution?
---
Live tag: smartxalex
PSN tag: smartxalex
#2wdj40Posted 5/3/2012 4:42:06 AM
smartxalex posted...
Today, I received the victory pack for the community goal but I didn't receive the commendation pack for achieving the personal goal. I'm seeing active threads about commendation packs so I assume it's safe to say that they should be available. Is anyone else discovering this issue?

If not, any ideas on a solution?

Me.... I had the victory pack last night, no commendation though.

I even fully extracted on Gold with no deaths at least 20 times over the w-end.

Little bit annoying and I do not know if we will get the pack :(
#3jkocka00Posted 5/3/2012 4:42:30 AM
had the same problem yesterday- called ea support and they gave it to me after holding for like 10 minutes. The phone number is in another thread somewhere.
---
GT: Kocka007
#4jkocka00Posted 5/3/2012 4:45:51 AM
sorry was lazy here is the number 1-866-543-5435. also can use contact us button through ea customer service choose live chat (i didn't but others have siad it works)
---
GT: Kocka007
#5vespa5Posted 5/3/2012 4:46:02 AM

I didn't get my commendation pack. So I jumped in Gold mission with randoms and next thing you know, "so and so has left the game" "host has disconnected" and then finally, my console freezes up.  I had to power off and power my 360 back on and reboot ME3. What happens? Finally, the Commendation Pack showed up for my lousy Crusader. It's as if the RNG knows which weapons you use the least and goes with that. Which is probably I've rarely gotten any sniper rifle upgrades except for maybe the Incisor (yikes)

#6smartxalex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 4:50:29 AM
jkocka00 posted...
sorry was lazy here is the number 1-866-543-5435. also can use contact us button through ea customer service choose live chat (i didn't but others have siad it works)

Thanks a lot, man. I appreciate it.
---
Live tag: smartxalex
PSN tag: smartxalex
#7wdj40Posted 5/3/2012 4:55:09 AM
jkocka00 posted...

Doh.... I`m in the UK so I dont even recognise that format of number lol :)
#8memoriesofbloodPosted 5/3/2012 10:05:28 AM
lol ok I just phoned that number and buddy was flabbergasted, he had no clue how to unlock it but he is sending me info......lol ok