Asari Adept vs Justicar?

#1NoxatroxPosted 5/20/2012 7:57:00 PM
So just a few minutes ago, I opened up my first Premium Spectre Pack, and goth both the Asari Adept and the Asari Justicar together!

But now I'm completely torn on which character to play as! They both seem so cool and rare, it's driving me insane!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#2ChokeStanPosted 5/20/2012 8:02:38 PM
The downfall with the Justicar is that you can't create your own biotic explosion off of an armored enemy. At least I haven't been able to figure out how to.
---
swim to the moon
#3spidalamPosted 5/20/2012 8:02:53 PM
Wow! That's some incredible luck, I'd go out and buy a lottery ticket if I were you! Well they are both good but id roll with the regular Asari first as she is good no matter the situation and can cause biotic explosions easier than the justicar, and I find the justicar suffers a lil against the geth.
---
XBL GT: "Spidalam"
SSBB FC:4811-6635-4158/Nickname:Spida
#4TheLast0neAlivePosted 5/20/2012 8:06:51 PM
ChokeStan posted...
The downfall with the Justicar is that you can't create your own biotic explosion off of an armored enemy. At least I haven't been able to figure out how to.

Reave>Warp Sphere
Warp Sphere>Reave
---
I'm gonna take a gun and stab you in the back right in front of your eyes.
#5ChokeStanPosted 5/20/2012 8:41:51 PM
TheLast0neAlive posted...
ChokeStan posted...

Reave>Warp Sphere
Warp Sphere>Reave

I figured, but I didn't pick the warp sphere, I went with the defense sphere. Or whatever it's called.
---
swim to the moon
#6friedricethemanPosted 5/20/2012 8:42:43 PM
Asari Adept are DPS masters. You will more often than not top the scoreboard. Just go the 6/6/6/6/0 route. But problem with Asari Adepts are that they are squishy because all 3 skills that they have are good (Stasis, Throw and Warp) and should be maxed out.

Asari Justicar Adept are support classes. Pull should only be levelled up to rank 3, and max out all the other skills except for the Asari Justicar passive skill which should only be levelled up to Rank 5 to enable Pull to be at Rank 3.

Arm both with a Carnifex X for maximum efficiency.
---
AC:CF :Name : Marcus Town : Gigaloop Friend Code : 3094-2430-6818
#7TheLast0neAlivePosted 5/20/2012 8:51:55 PM
friedricetheman posted...
Asari Adept are DPS masters. You will more often than not top the scoreboard. Just go the 6/6/6/6/0 route. But problem with Asari Adepts are that they are squishy because all 3 skills that they have are good (Stasis, Throw and Warp) and should be maxed out.

You're likely only gonna be doing combos on AA. If that's the case, 6/6/6/0/6 is a better build.

Asari Justicar Adept are support classes. Pull should only be levelled up to rank 3, and max out all the other skills except for the Asari Justicar passive skill which should only be levelled up to Rank 5 to enable Pull to be at Rank 3.

Power Damage from rank 5 passive doesn't work. Unless you're going for the Weapon Damage at rank 6, 6/6/4/4/6 is a better build.
---
I'm gonna take a gun and stab you in the back right in front of your eyes.
#8find no fan tar seaPosted 5/20/2012 8:52:54 PM(edited)
You can create your own Biotic explosion with an Asari Justicar. The enemy/ies will need to be within your biotic sphere and then use reave. The bad thing is that you can only detonate 1 biotic explosions from it. You will need to recast the biotic sphere again if you want to do another biotic explosion.

Lets just put it this way. Justicar is a tank, she can survive much longer and has much more stamina than Asari Adept. I rarely dies when using Asari Justicar in Gold, just reave everything and you'll be fine. It will be even better if you have a team member that can use warp to detonate your reave.

Asari Adept is a solid class all around, the only downfall is her low health and shield.
---
I spit on Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 13-2 and i want my money back!
#9SkitzocrayonPosted 5/20/2012 9:13:40 PM
TheLast0neAlive posted...

You're likely only gonna be doing combos on AA. If that's the case, 6/6/6/0/6 is a better build.

Power Damage from rank 5 passive doesn't work. Unless you're going for the Weapon Damage at rank 6, 6/6/4/4/6 is a better build.

this is so true. I rock 3/6/6/5/6 with my AA..i just use stasis for emergency lockdown

with Justicar i rock 6/6/4/4/6 with a offense bubble. AND the JUSTICAR is not a support class!

It is not difficult to top the score board with either one on gold.
---
I believe this topic and every message in it falls under the generally considered patently offensive category and demand a mod delete it!!
#10jpv2000Posted 5/21/2012 6:26:49 AM

Arm both with a Carnifex X for maximum efficiency.

I gave my lovely Asari Adept a Carnifex X. But, I hardly ever have to fire a shot.

I went with a 6/6/6/5/3 build.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)