Asari Adept vs Justicar?

#21wilsonpalaciosPosted 5/21/2012 12:36:32 PM(edited)
ChokeStan posted...
TheLast0neAlive posted...
ChokeStan posted...
The downfall with the Justicar is that you can't create your own biotic explosion off of an armored enemy. At least I haven't been able to figure out how to.

Reave>Warp Sphere
Warp Sphere>Reave

I figured, but I didn't pick the warp sphere, I went with the defense sphere. Or whatever it's called.

Reave>sphere still works with the defensive sphere
#22donkeyofdestinyPosted 5/21/2012 12:41:18 PM
wilsonpalacios posted...
Reave>sphere still works with the defensive sphere

A "defensive" sphere usually means foregoing warp effect. As far as I know you need warp effect to use it in detonations.
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#23Doofe_2012Posted 5/21/2012 3:42:07 PM
If the enemy is unprotected, I'm pretty sure you can do Pull > Reave to detonate. Not the most useful on Gold, but it's still possible.
---
Standing up for ourselves doesn't mean standing alone.
#24Black0megaPosted 5/21/2012 5:22:17 PM
Doofe_2012 posted...
If the enemy is unprotected, I'm pretty sure you can do Pull > Reave to detonate. Not the most useful on Gold, but it's still possible.

Pull/reave kills all basic units. And it's still good to AE stagger armored enimies while they're incoming and its one of the reasons I switched from a 0 pull spec. Maybe once my mattock is at x I'll change it (lol my widow is but this isn't. Go figure) The only problem I seem to have is shields I'm going to respect reave from damage to 75% and see how that works for me. And yeah AJ is a beast on offense, especially when you learn key choke points and stop fighting the effing Geth! That's her main problem since she can't detonate through shields. As for AA go all damage 0 fitness and learn how to dodge. It's the easiest class to wreck shop on gold because weapons are just the icing on the cake. You don't have to worry about getting any weapons up high.

As for the warp bubble, either I'm lagging bad and its just soing it randomly on my screen, or ive been able to get multiple explosions off the same bubble by spamming reave as long as that enemy is in it. I think the one warp "up to three enemies" thing only happens once you place the bubble down on top of enimies. One it's down, you can detonate a single enemie by hitting reave as long as they're in there. I've kited banshees and brutes back into the same bubble while bombing them on several occasions.
---
Dream many dreams, and wake to life living them
-Black Omega