human soldiers.... have 4 grenades?

#1Icy-XPosted 5/21/2012 7:50:09 PM
Wtf? I didn't recall the human soldier being able to have 4 grenades but they seem to. Is this something they changed with latest update or something?
#2Mr_arizonaPosted 5/21/2012 7:52:35 PM
Frag grenades and Incindiary grenades have a capacity of 4 now. Why not lift grenade though? That is the weakest of them all.
#3dbwangerPosted 5/21/2012 7:54:45 PM
Mr_arizona posted...
Frag grenades and Incindiary grenades have a capacity of 4 now. Why not lift grenade though? That is the weakest of them all.

lmao lift grenades are fantastic now
---
PSN: MR_McDull
#4donkeyofdestinyPosted 5/21/2012 7:55:55 PM
Mr_arizona posted...

The answer is obvious when you stop and think about it for a second... They only let soldiers carry 4 grenades, it's a way of buffing soldiers.
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#5SandalFuryPosted 5/21/2012 8:00:32 PM
dbwanger posted...
Mr_arizona posted...

lmao lift grenades are fantastic now

This. A lot.

Also, am I the only one seeing quotes in boxes? What the hell changed in the last five hours?
---
You better pay my hospital bills if you're gonna make me facepalm that hard.
#6donkeyofdestinyPosted 5/21/2012 8:02:32 PM
SandalFury posted...
Also, am I the only one seeing quotes in boxes? What the hell changed in the last five hours?

They added quote boxes and spoiler tags.
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
#7GoldenSWarriorsPosted 5/21/2012 8:18:14 PM
Being able to have 4 isn't even good, because you can only get 1 from each ammo box anyways. The only time you'll be maxed out on grenades is at the start, unless you run around the map like a retard between waves.
#8donkeyofdestinyPosted 5/21/2012 8:18:55 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Being able to have 4 isn't even good, because you can only get 1 from each ammo box anyways. The only time you'll be maxed out on grenades is at the start, unless you run around the map like a retard between waves.

Thermal clip packs say hi.
---
#9dbwangerPosted 5/21/2012 8:19:19 PM
Being able to have 4 isn't even good, because you can only get 1 from each ammo box anyways. The only time you'll be maxed out on grenades is at the start, unless you run around the map like a tard between waves.

ahem thermal clips
---
PSN: MR_McDull
#10donkeyofdestinyPosted 5/21/2012 8:21:11 PM
dbwanger posted...
Being able to have 4 isn't even good, because you can only get 1 from each ammo box anyways. The only time you'll be maxed out on grenades is at the start, unless you run around the map like a tard between waves.

ahem thermal clips

I ninja'd you. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
---