Lol, all five Rebellion Characters I've gotten were Vorcha Soldiers.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Lol, all five Rebellion Characters I've gotten were Vorcha Soldiers.
4 years ago#1
RNG y u b trollin?
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
4 years ago#2
its trying to tell you you dont need anything else
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
4 years ago#3
Skin colors then?
GT: Razerath
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/ME3MPDOC
4 years ago#4
I'd believe it, Vocha is a beast. But I'm a Vanguard at heart and if I don't start getting some charging action soon....there will be consequences.
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
4 years ago#5
im the same love me some vanguard, and all i have is a vorcha soldier
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
4 years ago#6
I got the Cerb vanguard 4 times! I'd like to try one of the Quarians RNG, kthx
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
4 years ago#7
I got the Cerb vanguard 4 times! I'd like to try one of the Quarians RNG, kthx

Gimme, now.
4 years ago#8
I'm really ticked. The Vorcha soldier was the ONLY thing I wanted from this DLC. I built up 2.9 million credits. No VS. I bought a $20 MS points card. No VS. I farmed for about 6 PSP packs and NO VS. Needless to say I am very irate.
4 years ago#9
I think they should sell them for 1-2$ a piece so impatient or unlucky people can buy the chars they want, or even better have a jumbo character card pack and sell it for 99k like a psp.0
4 years ago#10
Foreman22 posted...
I'm really ticked. The Vorcha soldier was the ONLY thing I wanted from this DLC. I built up 2.9 million credits. No VS. I bought a $20 MS points card. No VS. I farmed for about 6 PSP packs and NO VS. Needless to say I am very irate.

That really sucks man. I saved 1 million and was able to one of each new skin.
got blunt?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Lol, all five Rebellion Characters I've gotten were Vorcha Soldiers.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived