Vorcha are the greatest thing ever.

#21AnUnexpectedActPosted 6/10/2012 11:14:05 AM
sonicpsycho13 posted...
The Reegar Carbine is the best weapon for an up close and personal Vorcha. You can fire the Reegar and Flamer simultaneously, and as long as you keep RT held down, the Reegar will automatically reload and continue firing all while Flamer is still active.

Haven't tried him on Gold, but I can definitely say it's a very fun class on Silver.

If there's another Vorcha or a Spamguard around, then you can't do nearly as well because you'll get your kills stolen often you need lots of kills to get Bloodlust to stay consistently high.

I agree with this very much. Tried him on gold. Didn't work too well, however it'll probably work better when I get my Reegar upgraded some more.
#22BananasInDonutsPosted 6/10/2012 11:53:44 AM
I thought I couldn't have any more fun playing this game than charging around as a near-invincible Kroguard, then I unlocked a Vorcha. I have to unplug my mic playing as one so I don't annoy everyone by constantly laughing/snarling.

Flamer + Reeger = Dead Brute/Prime/Atlas/Banshee. It's going to suck when they patch that out. The only problem is, like the guy above says, Flamer doesn't want activate half the time.

Finally, I named my soldier 'Choke' and my sentinel 'Die' because they're the only accetable names for a Vorcha.
#23DarththeoPosted 6/10/2012 12:10:26 PM
SushiSquid posted...
Vorcha are so cool they don't even care about the rules. The soldier is actually an infiltrator (2 combat skills and 1 tech) and the sentinel doesn't even fit the classes (1 combat, 1 tech, 1 biotic).

It is multiplayer ... doesn't really need to obey the rules now does it?
---
A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER - Darth Baras
#24SushiSquid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 3:39:02 PM
Darththeo posted...
SushiSquid posted...
Vorcha are so cool they don't even care about the rules. The soldier is actually an infiltrator (2 combat skills and 1 tech) and the sentinel doesn't even fit the classes (1 combat, 1 tech, 1 biotic).

That's the thing though: all the other classes do. Only the vorcha break the rules.
#25donkeyofdestinyPosted 6/10/2012 8:51:47 PM
SushiSquid posted...
Darththeo posted...
SushiSquid posted...

That's the thing though: all the other classes do. Only the vorcha break the rules.

Wait, so what your saying is all of the vanguards have a combat power? Here I was thinking that the only Vanguard with a combat power was the Kroguard...
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny