You're a Krogan. What's your Krogan name?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You're a Krogan. What's your Krogan name?
4 years ago#1
Garth.

I always thought it didn't fit human beings very well, but I think it works alright as a Krogan name.

So I'm Garth the Krogan now. What up?
Just once I'd like to see a Futurama episode in which Hermes says, straight-up, "I smoke marijuana."
4 years ago#2
Steve
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
4 years ago#3
I made my MP krogan soldier's armor look like Iron Man's color scheme with the black primary color, red high-light color, pattern yellow, and lights bright blue, then named him Iron Quad.
4 years ago#4
Reginald.
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...
4 years ago#5
Bonar (the Barbarian)
The person who claims to be the only sane man is often insane... So what does that make the person claiming to be the only intelligent person?
4 years ago#6
Walter
This signature will not be changed until a Deadpool movie is released.
4 years ago#7
jenova posted...
Reginald.

oooo I like that one.

I was going to go with something like Vanderburton, but I decided to go with Steve. Now I regret it.
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
4 years ago#8
Srex
Detroit Red Wings: #9, #12, #7, #10, #1, #19, (#6), (#16), #5
4 years ago#9
Urdnot Derp

I'm a Krogan Infiltrator
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
4 years ago#10
Wiggles
Biologists do it in vivo
I love Tina Fey
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You're a Krogan. What's your Krogan name?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived