Well this MP match is certainly... interesting.

#11Praise_the_SunPosted 6/18/2012 1:02:45 AM
For once, charon isn't the troll. ??????żżżżż
---
You play FBWGG? It's okay, you need practice before you try Bronze!
GT: The Great Ryan
#12charon78auPosted 6/18/2012 1:03:28 AM
Praise_the_Sun posted...
For once, charon isn't the troll. ??????żżżżż

HEY! You watch your mouth, youngster.
---
"A carrot; massive in size and scope that's capable of UNQUANTIFIABLE LEVELS OF DESTRUCTION." I'm drowning in artistic integrity!
GT: Charon78
#13OEIO999Posted 6/18/2012 1:08:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14charon78auPosted 6/18/2012 1:10:24 AM
OEIO999 posted...
BtW does anyone know how to do the rocket launcher trick, I'd love to take the shortcut to easy money

Have you read the ToS lately?
---
"A carrot; massive in size and scope that's capable of UNQUANTIFIABLE LEVELS OF DESTRUCTION." I'm drowning in artistic integrity!
GT: Charon78
#15Xero_MachariusPosted 6/18/2012 1:18:29 AM
Yar i would of reported him too. Really if you just want the creds... why bother playing in the first place... you get creds to get better equipment to use while you play.. if you're just gonna infi-cobra you don't need better equipment so you don't need to play anymore, unless you just wanna sit and collect credits or raise your n7 rank for no reason.

Another thing I've wondered about those who spend the majority of their time farming credits in general... what happens when they max EVERYTHING. Stop playing ? Boast ? Gloat ? Hope everyone sees their equipment and thinks they're cool ?
---
GT - Xero M XTC
Life is but a fleeting dream to which you will awaken, only to find yourself drowned in a greater nightmare. - SC
#16GoldenSWarriorsPosted 6/18/2012 1:28:36 AM
I played someone today who was trolling us. He would run up to people who were down and keep tapping A to start reviving them but then release and would do that until they died, and nobody else could revive that person because of it. He also was just wandering around the map aimlessly, not trying to kill anyone and got almost no points, even though his N7 was 3,000 and he was using GI with GPS. And it wasn't someone playing for him because at the end of rounds he would start playing for real and killing enemies.

Could he be reported?
---
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/d9uap3s
GT: F3rocious Panda
#17SengokuNoMaouPosted 6/18/2012 1:29:57 AM
Found my first cheater, dude launching infinite rockets. Hurraaaay.

What was the GT? I ran into someone doing that Friday, and thought I was going crazy.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt2nce9KoS1qzg84yo1_1280.jpg
#18Iokua(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 1:45:52 AM(edited)
SengokuNoMaou posted...
Found my first cheater, dude launching infinite rockets. Hurraaaay.

What was the GT? I ran into someone doing that Friday, and thought I was going crazy.

"Bears Say Meow"

GoldenSWarriors posted...
I played someone today who was trolling us. He would run up to people who were down and keep tapping A to start reviving them but then release and would do that until they died, and nobody else could revive that person because of it. He also was just wandering around the map aimlessly, not trying to kill anyone and got almost no points, even though his N7 was 3,000 and he was using GI with GPS. And it wasn't someone playing for him because at the end of rounds he would start playing for real and killing enemies.

Could he be reported?

You could report him for griefing.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#19maturin1919Posted 6/18/2012 1:46:10 AM
Perhaps if it were any other setup I could understand, but it was W/G/G. Nobody does that for anything but farming. Anything that makes farming go faster is a good thing.
---
It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll think of me every time the air goes wet and cold.
#20Xero_MachariusPosted 6/18/2012 1:48:34 AM
GoldenSWarriors posted...

Could he be reported?

you could, but it'd only be a tier 3 offense (leeching credits in this case) so i doubt anything will get done... best just to report him anyway. If enough people run into him and report, then hopefully something will get done and you can sleep better knowing that you did you part for the betterment of the ME MP community.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/12467716
---
GT - Xero M XTC
Life is but a fleeting dream to which you will awaken, only to find yourself drowned in a greater nightmare. - SC