Any good? (NO EXTENDED CUT SPOILERS PLZ)

#1WinkingBalotellPosted 6/26/2012 7:52:36 AM
Is EC any good? Does it actually make things significantly more satisfying? You can talk about base game spoilers of course, just no EC spoilers
#2BurstBearPosted 6/26/2012 7:53:52 AM
Still don't like destroy.

REALLY liked the new version of Synthesis.
#3VeluxierPosted 6/26/2012 7:54:21 AM
I didnt finish ME3 prior to EC.

I came out... pleased... with the ending. Not the greatest ending evar but... still left me satisfied.
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma. Mass Effect 3
Pawn: Umbra. Vocation: Fighter.
#4DarkRPGMasterPosted 6/26/2012 7:55:30 AM
From watching them, I can say they're definitely more satisfying, TC. Synthesis made me cry with its extended ending.
---
If being open to things is a crime, then I deserve the death penalty.
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.
#5BurstBearPosted 6/26/2012 7:57:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6DarkRPGMasterPosted 6/26/2012 7:57:44 AM
And to hell with all the haters of that ending, I'll do it for EDI, because she deserves to have happiness dammit! T_T
---
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.
#7WinkingBalotell(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 7:57:47 AM
Good, good. That's what I wanted to hear. No new gameplay, right?
#8DarkRPGMasterPosted 6/26/2012 7:58:37 AM
As far as I know, you are correct.
---
#9ShinRaKnightPosted 6/26/2012 7:58:38 AM
It is definitely more satisfying than is was. Control and Synthesis are amazing. Synthesis is my new favorite. Destroy was a let down though, They could have done more with it.
---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight
#10WinkingBalotell(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 7:58:49 AM
BurstBear posted...
DarkRPGMaster posted...
From watching them, I can say they're definitely more satisfying, TC. Synthesis made me cry with its extended ending.

The look on EDI's face when she hugs Kaidan (LI) was...it was just perfect. To hell with the haters. EDI is alive.

No really guys, absolutely no spoilers whatsoever. I just wanted to hear about quality.