Lazarus Project

#11LazHarshaw(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 4:18:10 PM
LFCKINGS posted...
he did give the Collectors Shepherds location to kill him.

Not entirely true. He gave his reasons for doing that, & he was honest, & it made sense.

In the 3rd game isn't there a recording of him saying he purposely got Shepard killed the first time?
#122ndcuzofSpardaPosted 6/29/2012 4:21:03 PM
LazHarshaw posted...
LFCKINGS posted...

Not entirely true. He gave his reasons for doing that, & he was honest, & it made sense.

In the 3rd game isn't there a recording of him saying he purposely got Shepard killed the first time?

What? Tell me you're kidding.
#13LazHarshaw(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 4:25:29 PM
2ndcuzofSparda posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
LFCKINGS posted...

No I just don't remember. I think it was when you assault the Cerberus Base, and I don't want to browse youtube for it.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
#142ndcuzofSpardaPosted 6/29/2012 4:30:01 PM
LazHarshaw posted...
2ndcuzofSparda posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
LFCKINGS posted...

No I just don't remember. I think it was when you assault the Cerberus Base, and I don't want to browse youtube for it.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

If he lured the collectors there to kill you, just to spend billions to bring you back as part of a plan to get you to work for him, there will be no words. God i hope youre wrong.
#15metroidman92Posted 6/29/2012 5:20:22 PM
2ndcuzofSparda posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
2ndcuzofSparda posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
LFCKINGS posted...

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

If he lured the collectors there to kill you, just to spend billions to bring you back as part of a plan to get you to work for him, there will be no words. God i hope youre wrong.

To be fair, how else would they get Shepard to work with them? But I agree, that's just absurd.
---
Cerberus isn't just an organization, or the people behind it. Cerberus is an idea, and that idea is not so easily destroyed.
#16IokuaPosted 6/30/2012 12:26:52 AM
LazHarshaw posted...
Iokua posted...
Shepard made for a very effective smokescreen. When the galaxy saw Shepard running with Cerberus they would have immediately forgotten about TIM, they would be completely focused on Shepard. Couple that with Shepard's leadership abilities and his/her will to get a job done, and TIM was able to not only parlay Shepard's actions against the Collectors into a strong influx of new recruits, but also the technology he needed to begin work on the troops Cerberus uses in ME3.

But the general population didn't know about TIM, and everyone knew Cerberus was not trustworthy except for 2 people in galaxy the Miranda and Jacob. His new "recruits" were refugees who didn't know Horizon was Cerberus funded, and he could have probably goten the same results if he used the money spent on the project for his indoctrination experiments. He already had access to pieces of Sovereign and the Derelict Reaper's location, did he really need Collector tech too?

The general public does know about Cerberus, though, and anything that will soften their image, such as Shepard's support, is a positive. Said new recruits from Sanctuary only started to come AFTER the war, and during the early days TIM had to be getting his troops from somewhere. As for Sovereign and the derelict, a few bits of a dead Reaper, and a dead Reaper that they spent months investigating with no results don't add up to a base filled with active Reaper technology.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.