Let's be honest..

#1BDJaycePosted 6/30/2012 8:13:49 AM
with the exception of everything that seems to happen after you land on Earth at the end of the game Mass Effect 3 was an epic game. Right?
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#2joejoePosted 6/30/2012 8:14:51 AM
i thought the game was amazing up until the last 30 or so minutes.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
GO HURRICANES!!!!!
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 6/30/2012 8:16:14 AM
No. After the ending I realised how some of the other parts of the game were disappointing as well.
---
My Lollipop Chainsaw Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/637316-lollipop-chainsaw/reviews/review-150997
#4CrimsonAngelPosted 6/30/2012 8:16:39 AM
That's how most people have felt since the game was released TC.
---
Not changing this sig until Bioware fixes the ending of Mass Effect 3 with either DLC/Expansion.
#5CharmilePosted 6/30/2012 8:19:03 AM(edited)
Ok

But if you want to be brutally honest...it could've been better
---
How to effectively deal with addiction of any kind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nNVVTFs8f8E#t=155s
#6MrPibbRulesPosted 6/30/2012 8:19:33 AM
It was a good game, sure, but I think it had way more flaws than it should have.
---
-Javik: You and the Quarian are...joined? -Shepard: You could say that. -Javik: She calls it your emergency induction port? Shepard: I should go.
#7SlamslatePosted 6/30/2012 8:20:28 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
No. After the ending I realised how some of the other parts of the game were disappointing as well.

---
*Connection established*
Synthetics don't have DNA. Shields, out.-Marauder Shields
#8jenovaPosted 6/30/2012 8:24:44 AM
Let's be honest. Mass Effect 3 is a great game made better by the Extended Cut, and if you try to nitpick something to death you'll probably find a way.

Again, let's be honest here. Most people are uncomfortable with the idea of losing the least as opposed to winning. Picking the least evil option jars with years and years of anime and Disney telling you you can win if you believe hard enough, despite the galaxy being in an inescapable stunlock for millions of years. Surely, your Disney Princess/Gurren Lagaan "Just who the hell do you thinks we ARE" spunk will win the day!

Let's be honest here. Self evaluation isn't always easy, and if you're used to reacting to outside stimuli instead of actually considering things, it's gonna make your head hurt.

Let's be honest here.you didn't like it, so it's dumb.
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...
#9joco127Posted 6/30/2012 8:27:23 AM
jenova posted...
Let's be honest. Mass Effect 3 is a great game made better by the Extended Cut, and if you try to nitpick something to death you'll probably find a way.

This.

ME3 is probably in my all-time Top 10.
#10JINJ0Posted 6/30/2012 8:43:48 AM(edited)
I can shrug off minor nitpicks. Shrugging off the garbled mess of an ending we had was very, very difficult. I mean, I can deal with half baked plots if you make them sensible in the game's terms, but I can't deal with a trilogy that substitutes speculation with no leg to stand on in place of closure in the finale. The Ending Cut has happily solved that problem for me. While it is not perfect, it is much easier to suspend disbelief now, and when dealing with fantasy sci-fi settings, that's good enough for me.
---
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....