Feron's Email (some light spoilers perhaps)

#1Shiek_2002Posted 7/5/2012 11:09:34 PM
I got an email from Feron stating that he found some info for me and to check with Glyph. However, when I went to Liara's cabin, there were no new upgrades on Glyph's terminal, and nothing of interest on the Broker terminal, nor did Liara have anything of merit to say.

Am I missing something here?
#2charon78auPosted 7/5/2012 11:10:53 PM
The email refers to the very first upgrade that glyph gives you. If you read it after that, then it won't make sense.
---
The content I see on the Gamefaqs boards, makes me wish I was never taught to read.
GT: Charon78
#3Shiek_2002(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 11:20:00 PM
Ah, okay. That email didn't show up until after I had already reunited with a certain Salarian, and I check the mail each time I return to Normandy. Did they think I just never walked in that room, perhaps?

Oh well, I also caught a space hamster. I don't know why that is relevant, but bam, that sucker is mine.
#4charon78auPosted 7/5/2012 11:21:00 PM
Shiek_2002 posted...
Ah, okay. That email didn't show up until after I had already reunited with a certain Salarian, and I check the mail each time I return to Normandy. Did they think I just never walked in that room, perhaps?

Oh well, I also caught a space hamster. I don't know why that is relevant, but bam, that sucker is mine.

That's the space hamster that Shep owned in ME2.
---
The content I see on the Gamefaqs boards, makes me wish I was never taught to read.
GT: Charon78
#5AngieFanPosted 7/6/2012 8:24:21 AM
Shiek_2002 posted...

you can catch a hampster in ME3?
---
xbox 360 gamertag: AngieFan
#6witchzenkaPosted 7/6/2012 8:39:38 AM
The hamster you can get in the second ME is running around in Jack's room in ME3.
---
Zenka
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. - Neruda
#7Mon_Dieu_MelPosted 7/6/2012 8:50:20 AM
AngieFan posted...
Shiek_2002 posted...

Oyeh. Go down to the bottom level of Engineering (where the two descending staircases meet) and hang out for a bit. The Space Hamster scuttles around on a small loop, where it briefly peeks out from under the stairs, runs across the gantry and vanishes. If you're quick, Shep can grab it... which leads to it appearing in a small habitat in his/her cabin.
---
Shut up, fatty. -Mon Dieu Mel
#8AngieFanPosted 7/6/2012 8:55:12 AM
Mon_Dieu_Mel posted...
AngieFan posted...
Shiek_2002 posted...

Oyeh. Go down to the bottom level of Engineering (where the two descending staircases meet) and hang out for a bit. The Space Hamster scuttles around on a small loop, where it briefly peeks out from under the stairs, runs across the gantry and vanishes. If you're quick, Shep can grab it... which leads to it appearing in a small habitat in his/her cabin.

ty i got me a hampster to catch now
---
xbox 360 gamertag: AngieFan
#9Shiek_2002(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 8:08:18 PM
Yeah, gotta have your cabin as decked out as possible, ya know.
#10xKryptonKnightxPosted 7/8/2012 8:14:36 PM
Shiek_2002 posted...
Yeah, gotta have your cabin as decked out as possible, ya know.

I'm upset they misplaced my dogtags, prothean sphere, and N7 helmet.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx