Feron's Email (some light spoilers perhaps)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Feron's Email (some light spoilers perhaps)

User Info: Shiek_2002

Shiek_2002
4 years ago#1
I got an email from Feron stating that he found some info for me and to check with Glyph. However, when I went to Liara's cabin, there were no new upgrades on Glyph's terminal, and nothing of interest on the Broker terminal, nor did Liara have anything of merit to say.

Am I missing something here?

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
4 years ago#2
The email refers to the very first upgrade that glyph gives you. If you read it after that, then it won't make sense.
The content I see on the Gamefaqs boards, makes me wish I was never taught to read.
GT: Charon78

Shiek_2002
4 years ago#3
Ah, okay. That email didn't show up until after I had already reunited with a certain Salarian, and I check the mail each time I return to Normandy. Did they think I just never walked in that room, perhaps?

Oh well, I also caught a space hamster. I don't know why that is relevant, but bam, that sucker is mine.

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
4 years ago#4
Shiek_2002 posted...
Ah, okay. That email didn't show up until after I had already reunited with a certain Salarian, and I check the mail each time I return to Normandy. Did they think I just never walked in that room, perhaps?

Oh well, I also caught a space hamster. I don't know why that is relevant, but bam, that sucker is mine.

That's the space hamster that Shep owned in ME2.
The content I see on the Gamefaqs boards, makes me wish I was never taught to read.
GT: Charon78

User Info: AngieFan

AngieFan
4 years ago#5
Shiek_2002 posted...

you can catch a hampster in ME3?
xbox 360 gamertag: AngieFan

User Info: witchzenka

witchzenka
4 years ago#6
The hamster you can get in the second ME is running around in Jack's room in ME3.
Zenka
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. - Neruda

User Info: Mon_Dieu_Mel

Mon_Dieu_Mel
4 years ago#7
AngieFan posted...
Shiek_2002 posted...

Oyeh. Go down to the bottom level of Engineering (where the two descending staircases meet) and hang out for a bit. The Space Hamster scuttles around on a small loop, where it briefly peeks out from under the stairs, runs across the gantry and vanishes. If you're quick, Shep can grab it... which leads to it appearing in a small habitat in his/her cabin.
Shut up, fatty. -Mon Dieu Mel

User Info: AngieFan

AngieFan
4 years ago#8
Mon_Dieu_Mel posted...
AngieFan posted...
Shiek_2002 posted...

Oyeh. Go down to the bottom level of Engineering (where the two descending staircases meet) and hang out for a bit. The Space Hamster scuttles around on a small loop, where it briefly peeks out from under the stairs, runs across the gantry and vanishes. If you're quick, Shep can grab it... which leads to it appearing in a small habitat in his/her cabin.

ty i got me a hampster to catch now
xbox 360 gamertag: AngieFan

Shiek_2002
4 years ago#9
Yeah, gotta have your cabin as decked out as possible, ya know.

User Info: xKryptonKnightx

xKryptonKnightx
4 years ago#10
Shiek_2002 posted...
Yeah, gotta have your cabin as decked out as possible, ya know.

I'm upset they misplaced my dogtags, prothean sphere, and N7 helmet.
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Feron's Email (some light spoilers perhaps)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived