Would you rather have biotics or an omnitool in real life?

#1Gu3rri11aPosted 7/8/2012 5:39:49 PM
Choosing biotics rapidly degrades your neurons, and you'll start having serious problems in 20 years, faster if you use biotics more heavily.

Omnitool will need to be repaired about once every 2 years, and you will have to learn how to do it yourself(it will be complicated) and will end up costing you 1.2 million dollars for each repair.

Refuse both and you get a Carnifex with unlimited ammo, but you have to shoot the person you look up to the most in the gut.

Nothing can be reverse engineered.
---
It's true that patience is a virtue, but the fact is that Giant Boo is never going to move again unless you turn around.
#2xKryptonKnightxPosted 7/8/2012 5:40:52 PM
I reject all these choices!
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#3darkdragongirlPosted 7/8/2012 5:42:49 PM
Do hohoho I choose the red ending. Carnifex please.
---
MLG (Mass effect League Gamer) Pro
No, I'm serious...HAHAHAHAHA...really though, relax.
#4DragonKnight387Posted 7/8/2012 5:42:56 PM
Gu3rri11a posted...
Choosing biotics rapidly degrades your neurons, and you'll start having serious problems in 20 years, faster if you use biotics more heavily.

Omnitool will need to be repaired about once every 2 years, and you will have to learn how to do it yourself(it will be complicated) and will end up costing you 1.2 million dollars for each repair.

Refuse both and you get a Carnifex with unlimited ammo, but you have to shoot the person you look up to the most in the gut.

Nothing can be reverse engineered.

Biotics. I can eat as much as I want and never get fat because they need 5000 calories a day to function. And I'd be able to use bioexplosions every ten seconds or less with a high cooldown rate.
---
1075-0914-2884 is my FC.
#5ShinRaKnightPosted 7/8/2012 5:43:58 PM(edited)
This is literally the dumbest thing ever.

But if I had to choose. It would be biotics. I would trade living only for 20 more years to have biotic powers.

---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight
#6big_lo1836Posted 7/8/2012 5:43:37 PM
Biotics since I won't have 1.2million dollars to fix the omni tool.
---
PSN: BrainiacBlue08
GT: Brainiac8
#7MyAura717Posted 7/8/2012 5:44:30 PM
Omni tool because scientists would be able to study it, nullifying the fiscal problems related to it. And also hopefully be able to recreate it.
---
Convert To Buddenism now
#8SageOfLifePosted 7/8/2012 5:45:14 PM
ShinRaKnight posted...

But if I had to choose. It would be biotics. I would trade living only for 20 more years to have biotic powers.

I've seen dumber.
---
I need to start flirting with every man I meet. I wouldn't want to confuse all those poor put upon straight people by being "inconsistent".
#9ShinRaKnightPosted 7/8/2012 5:49:44 PM
ShinRaKnight posted...

I've seen dumber.

Me too. I was just hoping to make the TC feel bad about himself.
---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight
#10Black0megaPosted 7/8/2012 5:50:35 PM
Biotics, because giving myself a stranger would be that much better. To make sure I don't have probelems in the long run, I'll wear ankle weights and carry a rucksack for a longer recharge.
---
Dream many dreams, and wake to life living them
-Black Omega