Give the Paladin Reave!!!

#1Fade_ChokesPosted 7/31/2012 7:39:13 AM
Nobody likes crappy incinerate, nobody! Someone start a petition or something. Maybe they'll fix it just like the endings :D
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
#2AlabamaLovePosted 7/31/2012 7:43:22 AM
yup this will happen just like how they replaced another character's skill with a better one

wait...
---
http://i.imgur.com/kcVYy.gif http://i.imgur.com/qvoW2.gif
Baby, I'm going to sine your pitty on the runny kine.
#3RokoshuPosted 7/31/2012 7:54:50 AM
Frankly my dear... They just dont give a damn...
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#4TheLast0neAlivePosted 7/31/2012 7:59:16 AM
**** Reave. The Paladin should have had Barrier over Incinerate.
---
I'm gonna take a gun and stab you in the back right in front of your eyes.
#5NickiousPosted 7/31/2012 8:09:50 AM
The paladin was actually supposed to be a medic but at the last minute that ability was removed.

Not that I like energy drain over incinerate, but that would mean that the paladin would get two damage reduction powers in energy drain and reave. If they wanted to preserve the biotic lineage, they would get reave and incinerate.
#6Black0megaPosted 7/31/2012 8:40:22 AM
You know, the more I play this guy...the more I like him. 0 Incenerate and points into everything else. Disrupter ammo, and stronghold package and this guy starts to shine a bit. Anyone jumps in his face gets pimpslapped and frozen, and all the others get iced, shotgunned, or drained. He shines with engineers and I've had a couple of 100k matches with him. Sure reave would be cool, but other than limited mobility with his shield out, and/or a hip fire while it's out, I don't see anything he really needs.
---
Dream many dreams, and wake to life living them
-Black Omega
#7NickiousPosted 7/31/2012 8:41:56 AM
Black0mega posted...
You know, the more I play this guy...the more I like him. 0 Incenerate and points into everything else. Disrupter ammo, and stronghold package and this guy starts to shine a bit. Anyone jumps in his face gets pimpslapped and frozen, and all the others get iced, shotgunned, or drained. He shines with engineers and I've had a couple of 100k matches with him. Sure reave would be cool, but other than limited mobility with his shield out, and/or a hip fire while it's out, I don't see anything he really needs.

It would be nice if the shield had a little wider radius as well. Also there the fact that hunters bypass the shield with their shot.

Hunters. So cool they break all the rules.
#8SeahawkPridePosted 7/31/2012 8:58:29 AM
It's a little odd that he doesn't have a biotic power, being a sentinel. But it just makes it easier to spec him. I can completely ignore Incinerate and put 6 points in every other skill. No tough decisions there. =o
---
"Let's enjoy life..." - David
PSN: ItsFuchieTime
#9Black0megaPosted 7/31/2012 9:44:24 AM
Nickious posted...
Black0mega posted...

It would be nice if the shield had a little wider radius as well. Also there the fact that hunters bypass the shield with their shot.

Hunters. So cool they break all the rules.

Yeah apparently GPS>prime cannon. Normally I just snap freeze and pimp slap them then use ED.
---
Dream many dreams, and wake to life living them
-Black Omega
#10WinkingBalotellPosted 7/31/2012 10:06:28 AM
how about they don't add reave and you continue to waste points on incinerate instead because you don't have anything better to upgrade. how does that sound
---
my name should be winkingbalotelli, the i got cut off :(