Day 4: Best Assault Rifle

#1imthestuntmanPosted 8/3/2012 8:32:12 AM(edited)
Which assault rifle is the best one (in multiplayer)? - Results (234 votes)
Typhoon
10.68% (25 votes)
Phaeston
3.42% (8 votes)
Harrier
47.01% (110 votes)
Falcon
1.28% (3 votes)
Vindicator
1.71% (4 votes)
Revenant
5.13% (12 votes)
Collector AR
1.28% (3 votes)
Mattock
17.95% (42 votes)
Saber
11.11% (26 votes)
Geth Pulse Rifle.
0.43% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just realized I should have put prothean particle rifle instead of collector assault rifle. The mass effect wiki through me off on this. If you vote for collector AR that vote counts fcor prothean particle rifle. my bad guys.

Striker omitted for being only good because of the missile glitch and Avenger omitted for being just a worse Phaeston. Trust me it was a tough decision deciding between omitting these 2 or geth pulse rifle.

Past top 3 results rounded to nearest .5:

Snipers: Valiant 36%, Black widow 34.5%, Widow 11.5%

Shotguns: Piranha 46%, Gps 19.5%, Claymore 12.5%

Pistols: Carnifex 41%, Paladin 18%, Talon 14%

As you can see snipers is the first weapon type without a clear cut winner. Tomorrow will be the smg poll which of course is the last one. Or rather it would have been but i have decided to open a new poll after using this data to do a best weapon poll.

For that poll the top weapon of each type will be used as 5 guaranteed spots. The remaining 5 weapons will be selected from the top 3 weapons of each. So far the only thing I have decided as far as this goes is the Black Widow will have one of these 5 spots as it was such a close vote between it and the valiant.
#2Carribean_CoolPosted 8/3/2012 7:53:58 AM
I love my Mattock :D
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#3imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 8:19:22 AM
Carribean_Cool posted...
I love my Mattock :D

it is a great gun, though i will be shocked if it maintains its percentage.
#4bessy67Posted 8/3/2012 8:23:25 AM
Definitely the Harrier. Typhoon would have given it a run for its money until they nerfed it...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Mallory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 8:24:53 AM
bessy67 posted...
Definitely the Harrier. Typhoon would have given it a run for its money until they nerfed it...

It is a shame too, it probably would have been about as close as the black widow valiant vote.
#6NS_RegentParkPosted 8/3/2012 8:26:21 AM
You should have omitted the Harrier. The gun gets universal praise. I voted for the Mattock, while the Prothean Particle Rifle is a close second.
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#7bessy67Posted 8/3/2012 8:28:21 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
Prothean Particle Rifle is a close second.

I really, really want that gun. It's the only one I haven't gotten yet.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Mallory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#8imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 8:28:36 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
You should have omitted the Harrier. The gun gets universal praise. I voted for the Mattock, while the Prothean Particle Rifle is a close second.

Well if i omitted the gun that receives universal praise it would not really be a fair poll. So i just declare the harrier as the best assault rifle and ask people to vote on the second best? Yeah i am sure that would go over well.
#9h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 8/3/2012 8:28:42 AM
Where the hell is the Avenger on this list? Name me another AR that gets 200% cooldown on almost every class.
---
"At least Harbinger came up with his own catchphrase. Obama has to steal his from Bob the builder." -iamdanthaman
#10imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 8:29:35 AM
h3IIfir3pho3nix posted...
Where the hell is the Avenger on this list? Name me another AR that gets 200% cooldown on almost every class.

geth pulse rifle.