The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.
List the three things that annoy you most when playing with randoms
1. Won't ready up
2. Uses missles inappropriately
3. Doesn't care about revving teammates
eBay I'd: rophlecktuine
I sell cool tshirts and games!
To be perfectly honest I'd rather play with someone who doesn't revive than someone who takes 15 minutes to ready up. If you really want to start a new character... Leave... FFS.
Edit: Misread here are the other 2.
2. People who don't move with the drone on escort missions.
3. Not willing to use rockets to clear path for objectives.
Revive each other on top of phantoms
Never use any d pad consumables
Using weapon mods that don't work(smart choke on GPS, ULM on most smg's without ULM on pistols)
1. People who go heavy as adepts. Really bothers me for some reason. It's like: just use a soldier if you want to use a Claymore and Black Widow
2. Players who don't rocket the two Banshees chilling in the Hack area
3. Players who refuse to help with Hacks and Escorts. Usually let them bleed out.
I just started playing MP yesterday and glad to say I do my best for the team.
The only issues that I've seen is people running off all lone wolf or when they need reviving so I go to help and there's like 3 or 4 enemies swarming around. There's no shame in retreating so you're not overwhelmed.
When I'm on an objective and instead of watching my back or covering me they're trying to do the same thing.
Or when we're obviously being flanked and I'm the only one who takes the initiative to stop it.
1. getting kicked 10 seconds into the game
2. see 1.
3. see 1.
And these are all bronze games!
1. People who take 20+ min to ready up. We could have done a game before you finished reading all the cards you got in the PSP you just opened. Also when they spend all there credits while you wait just for them to quit.
2. People who don't work as a team. That's the whole point of this game. I don't care if you can get more points than me, we both get the same credits.
3. People who take this game to seriously. You know who I'm talking about. It's just a game. I know I propably sound like I belong in this one, but I don't.
1. People who don't help with objectives.
2. People who don't revive others even when they are standing RIGHT next to them.
3. People who don't ever use consumables, then get pissy at you for not using a rocket on small groups(like just one phantom, or a 2-3 troopers etc.) when they wipe so they can be revived quicker.
1. That fourth guy who doesn't ready up.
2. Overload spammers who toss overload on ARMOR when a biotic duo is trying to do biotic explosions. Overload on shields, fine, I can accept that. That's what overload is for. But on armor? Are you kidding me? BEs DESTROY armor. Why would I want a weak ass tech burst interrupting a whole slew of BEs?
3. The guys that think they're awesome just because they've watched videos of a solo run on gold/platinum. I think you all know the type. They go off on their own, get owned, and then wonder why you're not coming to revive him.
1. Players who can't even revive someone that's right next to them
2. Ignoring the objective (hey man, if you actually ESCORT the drone, it occasionally replenishes your shields and moves faster to the destination)
3. Switching your character to a level 1 class on Platinum at the last second with hopes to "power level" them