New Missile Glitch

#1shootsmackPosted 8/15/2012 8:47:42 PM(edited)
Supposedly involves destroyers with strikers.

Also destroyer mode refills ammo? Whatever.

Lets bring the RNG to its knees. One week of missile glitching an everyone on this board will complete their manifests.

MUTINY
---
END ME3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZY-sXrQeh0
#2capnovanPosted 8/15/2012 8:47:37 PM
'ported
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3KarmaZeroPosted 8/15/2012 8:55:34 PM
I like TC's line of thinking
#4Precious_RoyPosted 8/15/2012 9:01:01 PM
Oh **** the trolls will be here soon. I better go.

*packs up lawn chair and beer*
#5shootsmack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2012 9:17:42 PM
I don;t want to wait on the forums, SO I am going to go actively experiment on private bronze. I will report back with destroyer findings.
---
#6master_gamr1231Posted 8/15/2012 9:22:23 PM
shootsmack posted...
Lets bring the RNG to its knees. One week of missile glitching an everyone on this board will complete their manifests.

MUTINY

When you receive the credits for having the MP enemies reduced to ashes... you have my permission to buy.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#7ThinkPennyPosted 8/15/2012 9:24:06 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
shootsmack posted...

MUTINY

When you receive the credits for having the MP enemies reduced to ashes... you have my permission to buy.

I hope all the glitchers enjoy their booty - LVL IV upgrades - Curse You!
#8andy12handyPosted 8/15/2012 9:25:54 PM
"We take Mass Effect from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Mass Effect is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by cheating the RNG, and freeing the weapons! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The nerfers will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great game... it will endure. Mass Effect will survive!"

-What I was thinking throughout this topic
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious. - Obi Wan
#9Orange_ApplesPosted 8/15/2012 9:26:34 PM
Are you sure (as crazy as it might be) that these people aren't just getting kills using the Destroyer's Missile Launcher? I've built my destroyer with the missile launcher simply to walk around Bronze.

Also I heard the "new" missile glitch has something to do with hacking your router forcing a delay to essentially pull off the old missile glitch.
---
I was hating hipsters before it was cool.
PSN:orange_apples787
#10shootsmack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2012 9:29:01 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
Are you sure (as crazy as it might be) that these people aren't just getting kills using the Destroyer's Missile Launcher? I've built my destroyer with the missile launcher simply to walk around Bronze.

Also I heard the "new" missile glitch has something to do with hacking your router forcing a delay to essentially pull off the old missile glitch.

Lag-switching causes problems in all games using P2P networking. In Mass Effect 3, same as Gears, you can give yourself an advantage if you are host by hitting standby on your modem and then reconnecting it. The intervals vary, and ideally you would be timing/triangulating your switching with your teammates, but I am fairly certain this IS NOT the glitch being referenced.
---